What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Character mods?

S

somebuddy

Reaction score
Sin$
I recently found a mod for Mortal Kombat (2011) on the RGH XBOX 360 that unlocks Goro, Kintaro and Shao Kahn as playable characters. The mod works normally, with the obvious exception of being unable to use the characters in fatality tutorial mode. Other than that, they work like all the others, except stronger. But it got me thinking. Is there a mod out there, or would it be possible to make one as such that ports Kratos (PS3 version Exclusive) to the 360 version. I understand this is a slightly different story, because Kratos is not present in the 360 version whatsoever, unlike the boss characters I have already unlocked, but I do wonder if it is possible. Alternatively, I also would like to know if it is possible to port some of the PlayStation Vita exclusive skins, like Klassic Rain or Klassic Scarlet. Which brings me to another point, but is modding 360 games in that way even possible on a larger scale? When I say modding, I am not speaking of "cheats" like God mode or infinite ammo or one hit kills, I'm talking about ACTUAL mods which add stuff to the game. Kind of like PC mods. Not just in MK or Fighting games, but in general. And if there are already those kinds of mods out there, is there a possibility to find them? And if making 360 mods from scratch is possible, what do I need to get into it myself?

Top Bottom
Login
Register