What's new

Solved Character Modding Question

H

Harkubi

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if my account is able to be modded by one of the gta 5 recovery people ( people who sell money and rank )? I made an XB1 account and made a social club and connected the pair. I know your not supposed to transfer but could someone clarify.

M

Mariahs

Mama Bear
Reaction score
I don't understand, you want to mod it on last gen then transfer to next gen?

H

Harkubi

Reaction score
Not exactly I read on the some GTA 5 recovery pages that they can mod an XB1 account so long as I didnt transfer. Im not sure what that means but I connected my social club account with my xb1 account Im wondering if that will disable my ability to get modded if I were to buy a recovery. Thanks for the response! :smile:

E

esteefyu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to a Recovery Service host for more detailed info on how they can help you. However for the sake of helping you personally I'll explain what I can. Yes, you're good to go on getting a modded account. The service host will modify an account on a last gen console (DOES NOT matter which console the character is modified on) then will link your current social club account with the modified characters social club account and you will be able to transfer the last-gen character to your current-gen console. TL;DR a guy hacks a character on lastgen, you pay him, guy links it with your social-club, and you transfer the character.

H

Harkubi

Reaction score
Talk to a Recovery Service host for more detailed info on how they can help you. However for the sake of helping you personally I'll explain what I can. Yes, you're good to go on getting a modded account. The service host will modify an account on a last gen console (DOES NOT matter which console the character is modified on) then will link your current social club account with the modified characters social club account and you will be able to transfer the last-gen character to your current-gen console. TL;DR a guy hacks a character on lastgen, you pay him, guy links it with your social-club, and you transfer the character.

Ignore up above... Thanks so much you've told me what I wanted to know! :smile:

Top Bottom