• Thread starter Distorted Hope
  • Start date
  • Views 1,977
Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been wondering, is there as much character customization as there is in H3? Or is all of it picking a character and whether they are wearing a helmet or not? if there is more, please post screenshots if at all possible.

P.s. I dont mean to sound like a douche, that's just how I talk.

cartman227

cartman227

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
idk bro but i cant wait for Halo 3 ODST to come out so i can glitch gamerscore and get recon but im really looking forward to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

W

william48151623

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Distorted Hope said:
I have been wondering, is there as much character customization as there is in H3? Or is all of it picking a character and whether they are wearing a helmet or not? if there is more, please post screenshots if at all possible.

P.s. I dont mean to sound like a douche, that's just how I talk.
All you can do is choose which in-game character's armor you want. (Rookie,Buck,Dare,etc)

And on all but the rookie you can remove the helmet.

You can still change color of armor but all it really does is change the color of the chest plate. You can still use emblems and Bungie even made new emblems for us :smile:

Like today I saw a pirate wearing a pimp-hat lol

Hope that helps.

Grim_ReaperX

Grim_ReaperX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cartman227 said:
idk bro but i cant wait for Halo 3 ODST to come out so i can glitch gamerscore and get recon but im really looking forward to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

umm correct me if im wrong but i think that this has been brought up some where else and i heard theres gonna be some kind of check they are gonna do to see if you got your achievments legit or not ? :? im not 100% on that thats just wat i heard

L

loveandhatejw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why people want recon so badly is beyond me. But judging by his gamertag and avatar he is a tool.

Firefight is very fun, though bungie overcomplicated it a bit. Mixed characters is really lame. In GoW2 every level brought a set of characters not a mix bag I would prefer this. Very fun all in all though.

S

Stryk3rX5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what is the recon armor? haven't even seen it yet :frown:

either way i dont think id want it unless i get a gun and get 2 shoot my friends avatar in parties :smile:

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
^^ Recon.

14281347-crop.jpg

I

IcLuTcH Zombies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cartman227 said:
scrub

S

Shattered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mast3rModder said:
:O

Why is that name nitsuj?!?!?

Read it backwards, its Justin. I always read names backwards if they don't make sense off the bat... and because I read words right -> left.

Justin

Justin

#mmNation
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2014 Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Shattered said:
Read it backwards, its Justin. I always read names backwards if they don't make sense off the bat... and because I read words right -> left.
Thats the reason I asked. My name is justin and people call me nitsuj. I thought I'm the only one that thought of that... Lol

S

SeldomSeenKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the recon armor playable in Firefight and how do I get it?
Is it just the ODST Vidmaster challenges or the Halo 3 ones that come with the multiplayer disk?

P

projectomega

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SeldomSeenKid said:
Is the recon armor playable in Firefight and how do I get it?
Is it just the ODST Vidmaster challenges or the Halo 3 ones that come with the multiplayer disk?

the only way to use recon in firefight is to get dare, who only has the helmet, but she has some pretty funny quotes. you get her by beating the whole campaign on legendary.

you can get three vidmaster achievements with the multiplayer disk, but for the other one (annual) you need halo 3 campaign, and the last 3 vidmasters you need to do them on odst.
hope this helped:thumbup:
PS: You do need all 7 vidmasters for recon in multiplayer

S

SeldomSeenKid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that sucks. Glad I did the campaign on legendary but I hate Dare's quotes. Romeo's armor is quite nice aswell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register