Discussion Chaos Mode Points Glitch

• Thread starter iPercocet
  • Start date
  • Views 783
I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't decide weather to post on here or glitches please move if necessary.

Anyways the glitch is pretty simple play game as normal. I suggest using my strategy from my older post

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...300-tutorial-chaos-mode.1171281/#post-9143088

But have one or 2 people run around th map and pick up as many guns a they can as fast as possible. This gives you 50 points every time times your multiplier for each weapon. Once they finish collecting 7-11 weapons have them back out and join back repeating he same process. This make it to where they can repixk up the old guns while still getting a new 50+ points for the same guns check my rank I'm rank 31 and only had a multiplier of 836 with a total of 11 mins 7 seconds. If you'd like more information or a more in depth explanation if you don't understand please message me or add me thanks
s3lsac.jpg

GT: Jelliton

Last edited:
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard is it not to die or keep a combo especially with only 2 people? I know the vultures do work, but all it takes at the higher levels is maybe 2 seconds without shooting and that combo is gone.

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pretty simple wth my other tutorial for the strategy, i always survive to the combos of 800+ then again I play with all the top players. But if you ever wanna try it message me. Im pretty good at Chaos

Wavy

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Content Team
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
How much Xp does this earn you per session of Chaos? I would be interested in trying this.

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
30000+ 
Every 11 minutes isn't bad

Top Bottom