What's new

Discussion Chaos Mod for Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode?

J

JudgeJay19

Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone with sufficient coding and modding experience could create a "Chaos Mod" for MW3 Survival mode? I am not talking about the chaos mode found inside spec ops. I'm talking about a mod that activates an effect inside the game every 30 seconds. Chaos mod is a mod found in other games, such as Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and Need For Speed Most Wanted. Since these games have chaos mod I was wondering if Modern Warfare 3 could have a Chaos Mod too? I love MW3 survival so much and it would be great if a mod existed that made a random effect occur. Some examples of effects could be infinite ammo, infinite player health, infinite enemy health, etc. And these effects would be timed, meaning they would last for a certain amount of time before deactivating. Support for coop and online would be neat but I only expect it to work in a solo session. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to make this mod.

ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering if anyone with sufficient coding and modding experience could create a "Chaos Mod" for MW3 Survival mode? I am not talking about the chaos mode found inside spec ops. I'm talking about a mod that activates an effect inside the game every 30 seconds. Chaos mod is a mod found in other games, such as Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and Need For Speed Most Wanted. Since these games have chaos mod I was wondering if Modern Warfare 3 could have a Chaos Mod too? I love MW3 survival so much and it would be great if a mod existed that made a random effect occur. Some examples of effects could be infinite ammo, infinite player health, infinite enemy health, etc. And these effects would be timed, meaning they would last for a certain amount of time before deactivating. Support for coop and online would be neat but I only expect it to work in a solo session. I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to make this mod.
There's this tool called Infinity Loader, which supports GSC scripting for most IW games, including MW3, your best bet would be to go to their discord, and ask them. I'm sure somebody could code a simple script for you.

J

jac will

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there seems to be a few chaos zombies survival mods for mw3 chaos mode, unfortunately i dont think their released to the public...

Top Bottom
Login
Register