Changing Xbox Live Gamertags

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Shadow LAG, Jan 21, 2009 with 8 replies and 1,399 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow LAG

Shadow LAG Getting There

Ratings:
    I posted how to do this glitch in a tutorial below, since it has now been patched for LIVE its no longer a threat, Also below I cover a few things about sligstorm how he claimed it was a mod and even covers his new glitch video.

So its kind of a Informational/tutorial/hate vid AIO.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOZxI-ILNc]YouTube - Sligstorm is still and idiot.[/ame]

Enjoy

• Like Like x 5
  2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Maybe it is me that is confused as hell. If this no longer works, why post? That makes it useless...

3. MINICHIMP 3

MINICHIMP 3 Getting There

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

fail...

lol

nice multipurpose vid. :thumbup:

edit: He couldnt post it before cuz it was to dangerous for the general public , but now since its been patched he can show how it was really done.

4. OP
    Shadow LAG

Shadow LAG Getting There

Ratings:
    It doesn't work online for a extended period of time, I posted it because its still a glitch and its informational even though you cant use it online, if it still worked online i wouldn't have posted it at all.

5. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Cant stand Sligstorm. He is the worst of the worst fame grabbers. All using stolen ****.

7. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Oh. Ok then. Fair enough.

8. V Mr UnKnOwN V

V Mr UnKnOwN V Newbie

Ratings:
    that post was as pointless as telling a person to ride a bike after they lost their legz:thumbdown:

9. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    Well, he don't like to share his knowledge with the community so leave him be. Nice post on proving that fraud wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.