• Thread starter Redherring32
  • Start date
  • Views 4,482
Redherring32

Redherring32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have any ideas how to make the multiplayer elite look like this?

Solution
teb
you guys i think i found something that will shed some light on this "EVER-KNOWN AMA-ZA-ZING Elite helm"

So I am actually tring to do this right now, I'm in "DotHalo v1.0" [so i can quickly browse the bitmaps] First I decided to look at the dependencies of the elite model in the "MODE' tag.
Immediately I see this "objects\characters\elite\shaders\council_helmet" and then I remembered seeing the "Elite we are looking for" in the very beginning of the game in the cinematic video where the High Covenant Council was showing the Arbiter's punishment. For a brief moment we get to see a couple "High Council Elite's" with the helm we are looking for. EUREKA!
Now we know what the helm is actually called. All I need to do is...
teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s a Dev skin, my tool has this for perm unlock when I release it :smile: haven’t had the time to finish up and put it out there but pretty soon I’ll release

Upvote 0
GUARDIAN_swoop37

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you guys i think i found something that will shed some light on this "EVER-KNOWN AMA-ZA-ZING Elite helm"

So I am actually tring to do this right now, I'm in "DotHalo v1.0" [so i can quickly browse the bitmaps] First I decided to look at the dependencies of the elite model in the "MODE' tag.
Immediately I see this "objects\characters\elite\shaders\council_helmet" and then I remembered seeing the "Elite we are looking for" in the very beginning of the game in the cinematic video where the High Covenant Council was showing the Arbiter's punishment. For a brief moment we get to see a couple "High Council Elite's" with the helm we are looking for. EUREKA!
Now we know what the helm is actually called. All I need to do is figure out how to swap it with the normal helms.
Post automatically merged:

It’s a Dev skin, my tool has this for perm unlock when I release it :smile: haven’t had the time to finish up and put it out there but pretty soon I’ll release
bro you cat pic is so great lolololololololololololololololzzzzzzz this tool you speak of the one you are about to release.....PLEASE release soon I am very interested in adding your app to my
- MEGA ULTRA H2 MODDING APP COLLECTION -

Last edited:
Upvote 0
teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Now we know what the helm is actually called. All I need to do is figure out how to swap it with the normal helms.
Post automatically merged:

bro you cat pic is so great lolololololololololololololololzzzzzzz this tool you speak of the one you are about to release.....PLEASE release soon I am very interested in adding your app to my
- MEGA ULTRA H2 MODDING APP COLLECTION -
Just a few tweaks and I’m looking for one last thing I want on it soooo bad lol. I’ve got everything from max level, unlock all, to unlimited season points and max tour. With a hint of super jump, no-aim aimbot, and a few more fun tricks. I’ve also found exploding grunt cannon, and some other secret special fun things you guys will like. there’s also an Easter egg in the tool, probably the best part about the tool, if you guys find it don’t share it and you will have the rarest super special thing in the game :wink:

Upvote 0
Solution
GUARDIAN_swoop37

GUARDIAN_swoop37

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a few tweaks and I’m looking for one last thing I want on it soooo bad lol. I’ve got everything from max level, unlock all, to unlimited season points and max tour. With a hint of super jump, no-aim aimbot, and a few more fun tricks. I’ve also found exploding grunt cannon, and some other secret special fun things you guys will like. there’s also an Easter egg in the tool, probably the best part about the tool, if you guys find it don’t share it and you will have the rarest super special thing in the game :wink:
PLEASE send me a dl link when you finish the app

Upvote 0
N

Nihz

Reaction score
Sin$
are you gonna sell it or make it free? if you are gonna sell it, for how much?

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the ETA on this?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register