What's new

Changing Seasons

Supreme

Supreme

Rocafella
Grizzled Veteran AzzidReign Jr Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, such design, many art, so sick, wow.

all in all really insane work, you've come a long way man. Hopefully you have an account on TagFreak to get better feedback though! :smile:

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the first and last one the most. The third one looks decent too and I think the second one is okay. The forth one only needs some more stuff in the foreground and you're set. I really liked the idea of pentooling some stuff (like his scar). Also, idk why, but the render on the first one seems to be a bit LQ on some parts. Can't really explain why though.

Overall good job IMO.

I can't pen tool anymore. I did all that outlining with the mouse. Which is why it's so sloppy. Thank you for the comments. Means a lot. 
I like the Forth one. Really cool.

Thank you brother. 
Wow, such design, many art, so sick, wow.

all in all really insane work, you've come a long way man. Hopefully you have an account on TagFreak to get better feedback though! :smile:

I have. Still learning though. I've had an account on there for about 2 months. I already posted these tags 2 nights ago on there and I got really good feedback on them. To me, not to be mean or anything, but I feel if I can somewhat please the members on TF, then I have to be doing something right. I'm glad they liked my stuff though considering it's way different from the stuff they make.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The fourth one doe. :oops:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm making more of these glow tags. I don't know what it is but I like doing them.

I really liked that scar on the characters face; stuck out the most to me with the bright color; keep going, it's really nice. :smile:

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't pen tool anymore. I did all that outlining with the mouse. Which is why it's so sloppy. Thank you for the comments. Means a lot.
No problem mate. Wow, I actually thought it was pentooled because I found it to be very clean :biggrin:. Anyways, great job on that one. Looking foward to see more.

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No problem mate. Wow, I actually thought it was pentooled because I found it to be very clean :biggrin:. Anyways, great job on that one. Looking foward to see more.

The next set of tags are going to be glow tags. Idk. I like them.

Flash

Flash

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like the 4th one. Don't know why but it catches my eye defiantly my favourite one out of the 4.
Also do you have a place where I could see all your sigs that you made, I would really love to check them out ;D

Holo

Holo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I really like the 4th one. Don't know why but it catches my eye defiantly my favourite one out of the 4.
Also do you have a place where I could see all your sigs that you made, I would really love to check them out ;D

I post them on deviantART. I think everything I posted on here, I posted on there already. If you still want it, I can link you. Thank you for the kind words. :smile: 
they look nice.

Thank you brother.

MK6

MK6

Dang ol’ man..
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I post them on deviantART. I think everything I posted on here, I posted on there already. If you still want it, I can link you. Thank you for the kind words. :smile: 

Thank you brother.

No problem :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register