Unsolved Changing NAT?

• Thread starter Christopher Galka
  • Start date
  • Views 186
C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed while playing Black Ops 2 that my NAT is showing Moderate. Is there any easy fixes for this?
Preferably one that does not involve logging into my router bc I don't know the login info to this new one.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I noticed while playing Black Ops 2 that my NAT is showing Moderate. Is there any easy fixes for this?
Preferably one that does not involve logging into my router bc I don't know the login info to this new one.
What usually helps me is plugging out my Xbox and router out of power socket for 10-15 min and that makes my NAT type go back to open but moderate is fine too. The only time you should be worried is when your NAT is strict.

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I'm afraid if it has always been moderate there is no way without going into router settings.

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Most routers have login info on the bottom. How hard is it to simply flip the router upside down? I mean unless you are leeching someone else's internet then the distance is probably what is making the connection moderate.

C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most routers have login info on the bottom. How hard is it to simply flip the router upside down? I mean unless you are leeching someone else's internet then the distance is probably what is making the connection moderate.

Naw, it's not on there. It was supposed to be username admin and pw admin originally but was obviously changed bc it's my dormitory internet. I'm getting my own router Monday so I'll follow Microsofts directions then and see if it helps. Thanks for the responses.

Top Bottom