• Thread starter Im So Dumb
  • Start date
  • Views 458
I

Im So Dumb

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

Im having issues when changing a heli line to another heli so the skylift has the annihilator handling, in DLC - Vehicles.ide i changed this line
Before:
skylift, skylift, heli, SKYLIFT, SKYLIFT,
After:
skylift, skylift, heli, ANNHIL, SKYLIFT,

That's all I've changed, i load up the game, select TBOGT then it goes onto the blackscreen and doesn't go any further. I have cleared the system cashe and have no save file. Does anyone have any suggestions as its annoying as i'm wasting so many discs

G

gta4pilothgk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you put the vehicles.ide info in the gtxd.ide or another ide file ? this need to be done in order to bypass. you can copy and paste it in the gtxd.ide after that is done your free to edit it to your needs do not forget to remove the vehicles.ide after you pasted t in te gtxd.ide

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I

Im So Dumb

Reaction score
Sin$
did you put the vehicles.ide info in the gtxd.ide or another ide file ? this need to be done in order to bypass. you can copy and paste it in the gtxd.ide after that is done your free to edit it to your needs do not forget to remove the vehicles.ide after you pasted t in te gtxd.ide
no i didnt know about this, so i copy all of the info from the DLC Vehicles.ide and paste that into the common gtxd? once ive done that i delete the vehicles.ide file in the dlc?

Upvote 0
I

Im So Dumb

Reaction score
Sin$
I put the vehicles.ide info into the gtxd.ide then deleted the vechicles.ide in the dlc, it froze as soon as i load the game. i then added the vehicles.ide back with nothing in it and still froze. Anyone able to do it for me as i've wasted about 7 discs?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register