What's new

Patched Changing Character Appearance (Must be transferred - PS4)

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not know how to replicate this, but sometimes when I fully turn off my PS4 it gives me the option to change my transferred characters appearance (happened about 2-3 times since I got my ps4 a couple of months ago). Does not reset progress\money at all

Might be helpful for some, but I am still trying to find out the steps to do this. Anyone else have this happen?

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a glitch possibly caused by something to do with your transferred characters data.

Do you have two characters created on that account, if so what ranks are character one and character two? Did you have a recovery service performed on the account?

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a glitch possibly caused by something to do with your transferred characters data.

Do you have two characters created on that account, if so what ranks are character one and character two? Did you have a recovery service performed on the account?

Hi, I will try several methods to replicate over the weekend when Im not working.

My first created character is lvl 128 (my previous primary character - male)
My second created character is lvl 215 (female)

I dont know what recovery service means, so I doubt that I have it done on my acct

Edit: Another thing to note is that my character has the current appearance and clothes when it asks me if I want to change appearance. It does not grab it from my PS3 appearance

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont think this is a glitch, more like a ninja hotfix applied. I logged off last night around 1am est, put my PS4 in rest mode, turned it back on this morning around 6am and I received message that I can change my character appearance. I am level 200+. Only thing I can figure is they tried to fix something and it caused this.

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know that you can just ask R* to unlock the option right?

VCking

VCking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont think this is a glitch, more like a ninja hotfix applied. I logged off last night around 1am est, put my PS4 in rest mode, turned it back on this morning around 6am and I received message that I can change my character appearance. I am level 200+. Only thing I can figure is they tried to fix something and it caused this.
You could be right about this. Just got the option this morning after 2+ days of not playing

Top Bottom
Login
Register