• Start date
  • Views 695
SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I know its possible but i'm just wondering if anyone could point me to the best tutorial around? Thanks in advance.

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, get JungleFlasher and plug in the disc drive to both your computer, via SATA, and to your xbox for power. Turn on the xbox and tell me what drive it says it is.

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya, get JungleFlasher and plug in the disc drive to both your computer, via SATA, and to your xbox for power. Turn on the xbox and tell me what drive it says it is.
Nothing happend when I did that, but I managed to find out via research.

The working drive is a Phillips Benq
The broken one is a Samsung one.

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing happend when I did that, but I managed to find out via research.

The working drive is a Phillips Benq
The broken one is a Samsung one.
It needs both to check the drive. Either way, you found out what the drive is. It will not be a online safe if you use this other disc drive, are you ok with that?

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It needs both to check the drive. Either way, you found out what the drive is. It will not be a online safe if you use this other disc drive, are you ok with that?
Yes the broken one is on my jtag I just want it to work so i can install games to my HDD and not have to download the iso them FTP it over. Hard to get iso nowadays as many sharing sites limit free users and piratebay is blocked in the UK

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes the broken one is on my jtag I just want it to work so i can install games to my HDD and not have to download the iso them FTP it over. Hard to get iso nowadays as many sharing sites limit free users and piratebay is blocked in the UK
That blows. I'm actually not sure how, if it is different, to put drives in Jtags. If it isnt different, which i dont think it is, then I can help.

Str8UpWhite64

Str8UpWhite64

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
keep your firmware up to date is all i can say i have been playing on this for about 2 weeks still with no flag
Wow, nice. I dont have a use for having a spoofed drive but thanks for the useful information. I will keep that in mind when telling people about flashing now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register