Question Changing AI Rate of fire?

• Thread starter XenoPhanatiK
  • Start date
  • Views 1,317
XenoPhanatiK

XenoPhanatiK

Reaction score
Sin$
The Anger skull makes your allies and enemies fire their weapons faster and more frequently but I can't find the meta data that it changes after searching through these forums, on halomods, and the bipd/char/hlmt/ai squds/scnr values in Assembly. Maybe I missed something, hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Worst case scenario is that I download a trainer to activiate that skull full time but I would prefer to play around with the values myself, thanks.

AltSierra117

AltSierra117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to download the latest Assembly modding tool version.

To change the AI rate of fire go to the "char" then "ai\generic" and search for Weapons Properties and make the changes you prefer.

Or search for Weapon Associations => Weapon Firing Associations for best in-game results.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
XenoPhanatiK

XenoPhanatiK

Reaction score
Sin$
You need to download the latest Assembly modding tool version.

To change the AI rate of fire go to the "char" then "ai\generic" and search for Weapons Properties and make the changes you prefer.

Or search for Weapon Associations => Weapon Firing Associations for best in-game results.

Thanks dude, I appreciate this and also really enjoy your remastered H2V campaign patches!

Upvote 0
XenoPhanatiK

XenoPhanatiK

Reaction score
Sin$

I should probably mention that I am just trying to change these values for a campaign map on H2V. I have the latest version of Assembly(1.0.4817 etc.) but not all values are displayed and I'm getting a lot of unknowns when I go to the sections you specified (char->Ai generic-> Weapon associations (Weapons properties does not exist in this section)). Map is metropolis/new mombasa. Is there a workaround for the unknowns or do I just wing it?

XZJLoTT.png

Upvote 0
AltSierra117

AltSierra117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I should probably mention that I am just trying to change these values for a campaign map on H2V. I have the latest version of Assembly(1.0.4817 etc.) but not all values are displayed and I'm getting a lot of unknowns when I go to the sections you specified (char->Ai generic-> Weapon associations (Weapons properties does not exist in this section)). Map is metropolis/new mombasa. Is there a workaround for the unknowns or do I just wing it?

XZJLoTT.png
I'm going to send you an private message with the download link ; )

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register