Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Last edited:
L

Liwyght

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i'm a little slow, this is basically to keep repeating the finale and keep getting paid for it right?, also "To save street car/helicopter at least one player should hit checkpoint near the bank entrance then after it’s parked, go to your garage on foot and sit in the vehicle inside your garage then tell the other player outside to kill npc." is before entering the bank?. Once again, sorry i'm a little slow.

cynic4hire

cynic4hire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a bit ****. When did this kick in?

Just to clarify, if I load into a public session even after clearing my cache I will lose my finale?

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bogdan is still better it is compleated quicker to my knowledge and gives more because you only need 2 so can give him most of money. Which titles up to like 1,000,000

This is still a great money method. Good job op

K

Kenmy13999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Think this is only for pc? Don't think host will get any money on console?

J

Jasont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry i'm a little slow, this is basically to keep repeating the finale and keep getting paid for it right?, also "To save street car/helicopter at least one player should hit checkpoint near the bank entrance then after it’s parked, go to your garage on foot and sit in the vehicle inside your garage then tell the other player outside to kill npc." is before entering the bank?. Once again, sorry i'm a little slow.

Your got it right.

Think this is only for pc? Don't think host will get any money on console?

Can't confirm that. Has anyone tried late dc on consoles recently?

you forgot to say you well get bad sport warnings for it
Have other heist members commend u will help keep u outta bad sport if u plan 2 do the glitch alot

I never had bad sport using this method. I’ve seen people complaining about bad sport doing Bogdan but they do it in public sessions so they probably just extrapolate and never even tried invite only or late dc method.

This is a bit ****. When did this kick in?

Just to clarify, if I load into a public session even after clearing my cache I will lose my finale?

Tried clearing cache both on steam and non steam versions - didn't help.

Last edited:
K

Kenmy13999

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think anything have changed regarding how the game saves on console

cynic4hire

cynic4hire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, just to clarify this is for PC. Nothing has changed regarding consoles.

AlphaCooda

AlphaCooda

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Did this 3 times and now I am unable to login to social club with error code: 2254ee52-b8e8-45b8-98d7-1124a8b9ca9b #1.000.0

My social club launcher is telling me to buy the game but that that option is unavailable right now

social club on browsers shows above error code, can anyone advise me on this matter?

Update (edit) : Now I get same error on launcher login page as well, I am worried this might mean account banned? but I have not received any email from rockstar, and nobody on here indicated this could or has happened to anyone else so am still confused since I have never done anything dodgy on my account before so whatever the issue is i'm certain it's caused by doing this glitch.

Edit: I am now seeing a huge spike in reports for GTAV on down detector starting shortly after this issue occurred, so fingers crossed that it's just an issue with their servers but it happened right as I was doing the glitch so I hope you understand my immediate concerns and likely stupidity as I am new to the exploiting club haha :smile:

Last edited:
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thread and I like the way host get paid on PC. What's the deal with saving the helicopter on here though? I've had a few successful runs and other times when I sit in car in garage a few seconds later it throws me out the garage in the car.

Ive tried various tricks when this happens. Having goto the bank or enter the bank as the objective doesn't seem to make a difference. I've reentered the helicopter then drove back into the garage but that throws you out the car. Get back in again heli still disappears. But randomly it does work and not drive me out in the first place. I started to think my controller was playing up and doing RT by itself but even unplugging it still the same. Very strange. And only happens on PC. Xbox I save heli everytime and it doesn't drive out the garage by itself even with same controller. Any clues?

Top Bottom
Login
Register