• Thread starter Marcinator
  • Start date
  • Views 6,033
stupidabestia

stupidabestia

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's possible that new update have disabled passive mode on hydra & p996?

Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, this no longer helps. Actually, although it was certainly discussed and suggested as a fix, I don't believe it ever was really necessary; I saved plenty of cop outfits for months, even as long as a year without changing anything. Maybe it helped... idk.
I do know that stock, glitched, or modded, all cop outfits I had on every account I have so far checked are gone, and that includes outfits I had with only the hat on them. Dammit.

Just got to reading my replies...

Naw. That might have used to work, but R* upped their game. Currently, all of the police outfits are deleted from your wardrobe and player. All police outfit components (including duty belt) are blacklisted. After lots of testing, it seems there is a background script running that will delete the police outfit and any components off you and out of your wardrobe every 20-30 minutes. It will put you in a black shirt with white/black striped sweatpants and skate sneakers.

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried saving an outfit and it would not save and I get an alert screen I not seen before,
ALERT
Unable to connect to rock* game services. Please check your network connection and see www.rock*games.com/support for more information about outages and maintenance schedules,
Please try again later.
Then I get kicked to single player, 4 times in a row, and I can log straight back in to online???
I got black jogpants with invisible ankles

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried saving an outfit with standard jogpants and same result kicked to single player it's not letting me save any outfits, anyone got same problem?

Top Bottom
Login
Register