• Thread starter Marcinator
  • Start date
  • Views 6,031
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Must have done some googling...Quick Ruiner 3 history. The Ruiner 3 was introduced with the Import/Export DLC. It is found during the mission Breakdown Recovery sitting on the back of the Wastelander. This is an Online SecuroServ mission to unlock the Wastelander. Normally an object such as a wrecked car would be classified as a prop but the Ruiner3 is in fact a vehicle. The reason it is a vehicle is the mission requires the player to protect the Ruiner3 and it indeed has a health bar. Modders and Coders quickly found this in the scripts and transfered using the garage editor. The process for transferring over a Ruiner3 which FiveUntilSix FiveUntilSix is very familiar with is:
You will need garage editor. Use adder without extras. Upgrade it and paint it( I recommend red ), drive it out of the garage and back inside , destroy it, replace the adder by custom input 'ruiner3' . Go to the garage layout changer(the blue circle) , the ruiner will appear as 'Downloadable content missing' , press X on it and switch it with another car. Switch it back and thats it. Transfer the account, call mors mutual and claim your car

Also, had a job copy method been around this item may have been able to be picked up in Creator. Unfortunately, the mods and GCTF beat us to it.
No, they dont. Well they might but they dont need to as there are many people that live on the rockstar forum and fill private messages full of links to how things are obtained. Even some that have purchased modded consoles just to video it and link that as well. (Some people take a video game too far in my opinion)
Well, could you remind them, while community requested additions are suddenly a priority, that while crew over chrome is fixed, crew over metal has been broken for two years? In your unofficial capacity, of course. I know it must be pretty hectic at HQ, figuring out ways to further rehash the CEO formula, but it's going to get a lot more people spending more money too, never a bad thing.
Mother F#%ker I have no clue what "HQ" even would look like. And last time I started speaking my opinion in game they muted me. Or at least acted like they did. I said when the mc stuff came out it should have been able to be played in invite only and I was booted from the lobby... lol

Please test creator better, they broke all the races
Seems like every time they do these stunt races the whole creator and all stunt races are screwed up for a while. It makes it hard to race when where two stunt tubes are connected together you slam into what appears to be an unattached section but it is attached. Nothing like being almost a mile ahead in the lead to only crash into a hard object that isnt there and lose.

C

CynicalCreator2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems like every time they do these stunt races the whole creator and all stunt races are screwed up for a while. It makes it hard to race when where two stunt tubes are connected together you slam into what appears to be an unattached section but it is attached. Nothing like being almost a mile ahead in the lead to only crash into a hard object that isnt there and lose.

Thats because R* doesnt know how to create, the bumpers of cars clip into props when going fast, and their angled tubes are actually individual flat hitbox rectangular cubes with the edges touching eachother where the angles meet, the boost strips make the clipping worse obviously, stunt creators for years have got around the bricking by overlapping the props so there's no edge of the next hitbox to brick on.

But this time, all previously saved or published races wont load in creator. That is an issue that i dont even understand how it could go overlooked in the test phase.

FiveUntilSix

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score
Sin$
Slap some gloves on your cop outfit and it's saveable (last time I checked). that easy to bypass R*'s crappy patches. I'm just gonna say thank GOD for mod menus.

Nope, this no longer helps. Actually, although it was certainly discussed and suggested as a fix, I don't believe it ever was really necessary; I saved plenty of cop outfits for months, even as long as a year without changing anything. Maybe it helped... idk.
I do know that stock, glitched, or modded, all cop outfits I had on every account I have so far checked are gone, and that includes outfits I had with only the hat on them. Dammit.

DGC90

DGC90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did rockstar do something about duped cars? im unable to sell them yesterday (let alone sell,i couldnt go inside LSC),it says "this vehicle cannot be modified". But thats only in my 2nd character,duped on my 1st character was fine. i can sell it.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Did rockstar do something about duped cars? im unable to sell them yesterday (let alone sell,i couldnt go inside LSC),it says "this vehicle cannot be modified". But thats only in my 2nd character,duped on my 1st character was fine. i can sell it.
I think there is new thread posted on how to bypass this through ifruit.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking at it right now and hoping that method still work because someone tested it 30mins ago and said didnt work.

I had a similar problem with some cars from the GC2F glitch, if you have a minute could you try putting the dupe in your CEO garage, go into your shop and change something(plate/tint/bumper etc, something cheap) and then try both exiting to ground then to LSC, and exiting back to CEO garage then driving out and to LSC and see if you can enter/sell?

I would try but I do not have that message with any of my dupes that I have tried yet. I did that with a car I helped a friend transfer to his main character(CEO office - mod shop - LSC) and it let me in and mod it, unfortunately I don't recall if there was a sell option or not.

DGC90

DGC90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar problem with some cars from the GC2F glitch, if you have a minute could you try putting the dupe in your CEO garage, go into your shop and change something(plate/tint/bumper etc, something cheap) and then try both exiting to ground then to LSC, and exiting back to CEO garage then driving out and to LSC and see if you can enter/sell?

I would try but I do not have that message with any of my dupes that I have tried yet. I did that with a car I helped a friend transfer to his main character(CEO office - mod shop - LSC) and it let me in and mod it, unfortunately I don't recall if there was a sell option or not.

All of my duped cars stored in ceo garage,whenever im inside the car popup message "this vehicle can not be modified" appeared. And it happened to ALL of my duped cars inside the ceo garage so im assuming that another duped cars on another garage is the same.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Do the briked cars have custom plates? All the duped I checked so far on both my characters are fine. They can be modified and sold. All have the same custom plate.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
All of my duped cars stored in ceo garage,whenever im inside the car popup message "this vehicle can not be modified" appeared. And it happened to ALL of my duped cars inside the ceo garage so im assuming that another duped cars on another garage is the same.

Have you tried taking a car from another garage and swapping to your CEO garage or vice versa? I'm curious if it will let you swap. Sucks being stuck at one sale per 30 hours, so boring. I kinda wish I had some unsellable cars so I had something to tinker with lol.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give this a go when I get home. I have quite a variety of duped cars on one of my accounts. Pre-Biker to latest Gctf. There's been code to detect dupes for a while, I just figured it either couldn't detect the dupes that were being made or it wasn't active.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give this a go when I get home. I have quite a variety of duped cars on one of my accounts. Pre-Biker to latest Gctf. There's been code to detect dupes for a while, I just figured it either couldn't detect the dupes that were being made or it wasn't active.

Any idea how the code works/detect dupes? I have several friends that are holding on to dupes just in case, wondering if it may be better to sell off as many as possible in case that ever gets turned on. On the other hand, maybe the code is active but isn't very efficient and can only detect certain dupes, causing some vehicles to get the 'cannot be modded' message? Noneof the dupes I have tried get the message, all is normal. I still have over 30 left, glad I purged most of them when the limit was off. I'm so over duping at this point because of the limit. GG Rockstar.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
Any idea how the code works/detect dupes? I have several friends that are holding on to dupes just in case, wondering if it may be better to sell off as many as possible in case that ever gets turned on. On the other hand, maybe the code is active but isn't very efficient and can only detect certain dupes, causing some vehicles to get the 'cannot be modded' message? Noneof the dupes I have tried get the message, all is normal. I still have over 30 left, glad I purged most of them when the limit was off. I'm so over duping at this point because of the limit. GG Rockstar.
Honestly, I have no idea...Didn't really look into it. As I remember I saw a line of code that read something along the lines of "IS_VEHICLE_A_DUPLICATE". I'd have to find that again and work my way backwards. This would be using old TU and I'm not sure if anybody has decompiled the new Update.

DGC90

DGC90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried taking a car from another garage and swapping to your CEO garage or vice versa? I'm curious if it will let you swap. Sucks being stuck at one sale per 30 hours, so boring. I kinda wish I had some unsellable cars so I had something to tinker with lol.

Im sure it can but i have to try it later. It was duped cars from biker house using dartboard with race job. 
Do the briked cars have custom plates? All the duped I checked so far on both my characters are fine. They can be modified and sold. All have the same custom plate.

It was random plate with different color.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of my dupes are from the mc dartboard glitch too but they all got custom plates. Maybe that's the reason why I am able mod and sell them. Well I didn't sell one yet but all cars show a price so I suppose they are ok.

Calisto

Calisto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have checked now my Cars everything is good.. i can modify an also sell them..

The same goes for the eledgy everything good .

The only thing bad is no more rusty ruinner

Btw i also tested going on LS to check and all goof

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
Have checked now my Cars everything is good.. i can modify an also sell them..

The same goes for the eledgy everything good .

The only thing bad is no more rusty ruinner

Btw i also tested going on LS to check and all goof
Yep same here. All mine have custom plates.

Calisto

Calisto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep same here. All mine have custom plates.
Hum i will try on second character as all of them have the same plate.. but i remember i was only changing plates when dupped that ones sre the firsts i did

Top Bottom
Login
Register