Discussion Changes in 7s and Black Ops

• Thread starter FG MURDER
  • Start date
  • Views 553
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So two big changes happened lately one being se7ensins has changed its layout and now rep is not as important as it's not on show and the other is Josh Olin has left as community manager.

Now alot of people will say Josh did a great job but I say different and my reason is that he was not as active as he should have been answering the communitys questions and updating us with info that was important but since being binned off he is never off Twitter of Xbox Live. I have been searching like mad for the new community manager but it appears nobody will be filling that space just yet.

Now come November our friendly geek and kill joy Robert Bowling will be the guy on people lips when being banned or reset. You can follow him at fourzerotwo on Twitter. The guy seems more active and seems to actually leek information like this:

"The ability to turn on Double XP for yourself, for a limited time, is a reward you can spend your Prestige point on. #MW3"

"No Dolphin Diving, but there is theater mode in #MW3 - with enhancements (mostly how it runs so that it doesn't impact framerate)"

"Yes, Blast Shield is a perk now, so if in your custom class, has an effect in every mode. 5 Oct"

The guys confirming stuff to people asking questions so if you ask me if Treyarch are looking for a community manager they need someone the likes of Robert Bowling. As for the new site layout I would bring the rep back into play abit more but apart from that it's pretty cool.

Am I allowed to ask for rep now you can only see it when you go on my profile :tongue:

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Lol You Dident mention nothing about black ops just mw3 ... got the title wrong ? lol

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
So two big changes happened lately one being se7ensins has changed its layout and now rep is not as important as it's not on show and the other is Josh Olin has left as community manager.

Now alot of people will say Josh did a great job but I say different and my reason is that he was not as active as he should have been answering the communitys questions and updating us with info that was important but since being binned off he is never off Twitter of Xbox Live. I have been searching like mad for the new community manager but it appears nobody will be filling that space just yet.

Now come November our friendly geek and kill joy Robert Bowling will be the guy on people lips when being banned or reset. You can follow him at fourzerotwo on Twitter. The guy seems more active and seems to actually leek information like this:

"The ability to turn on Double XP for yourself, for a limited time, is a reward you can spend your Prestige point on. #MW3"

"No Dolphin Diving, but there is theater mode in #MW3 - with enhancements (mostly how it runs so that it doesn't impact framerate)"

"Yes, Blast Shield is a perk now, so if in your custom class, has an effect in every mode. 5 Oct"

The guys confirming stuff to people asking questions so if you ask me if Treyarch are looking for a community manager they need someone the likes of Robert Bowling. As for the new site layout I would bring the rep back into play abit more but apart from that it's pretty cool.

Am I allowed to ask for rep now you can only see it when you go on my profile
tongue.png
Yeah come November 402 will be getting blamed for everything .they do not look at people,s job titles before spouting nonsense.
If people do not want banning or getting reset then do not cheat it is that simple,if they want to someone to blame they should
Walk to the nearest shiny surface,look into it and blame that person..

Thoughts

Thoughts

Tumblr Famous.
Reaction score
?
What is this?

Top Bottom