What's new

Solved Change top on Invis body

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So i just got a modded account that has the invisible body outfit.

I found that if i change anything on the outfit, my whole body becomes visible again, which didn't surprise me.

I had an awesome idea for an outfit with a Top hat, the Old man halloween mask, black tailcoat and invisible legs.

Now i scoured the glitches forum looking for threads with no results, so i figured i'd ask:

IS there a way to put a top on an invisible outfit without losing the invisible legs?

Muchos gracias amigos!

V

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So i just got a modded account that has the invisible body outfit.

I found that if i change anything on the outfit, my whole body becomes visible again, which didn't surprise me.

I had an awesome idea for an outfit with a Top hat, the Old man halloween mask, black tailcoat and invisible legs.

Now i scoured the glitches forum looking for threads with no results, so i figured i'd ask:

IS there a way to put a top on an invisible outfit without losing the invisible legs?

Muchos gracias amigos!
From my experience no, adding anything to the outfit will result in the default legs appearing. I had to use a glitch to get a bulletproof helmet & mask onto mine. But as for getting a certain top sadly it can't be done as the rest of the body will show. You can set a parachute visible form your interaction menu or body armor, I'm not 100% if that will show the legs though as I've not tried it but of course you can try, just don't save the outfit while messing around otherwise you'll never get it back.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i was so bummed i couldn't even change masks, but i'm glad i found a way to at least get mask+helmet :smile:

I have the outfit backed up with another mask in another slot so i'm sure i'll be all set.

I'm gonna try doing the change tshirt color glitch to see if in any way it might glitch me into a tailcoat.
Gotta have hope, right?

Thanks for the input!

V

Vice City

Grand Theft Auto
Reaction score
Yeah i was so bummed i couldn't even change masks, but i'm glad i found a way to at least get mask+helmet :smile:

I have the outfit backed up with another mask in another slot so i'm sure i'll be all set.

I'm gonna try doing the change tshirt color glitch to see if in any way it might glitch me into a tailcoat.
Gotta have hope, right?

Thanks for the input!
You could try the T-shirt glitch, but I'm pretty sure once you select one it will just add the legs again. And yea there's a really easy mask glitch that you can do to add one to the outfit, then use the bike helmet glitch for a helmet :smile: I have a black bulletproof helmet & the black tactical mask on my invisible body.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Did this get resolved?

Top Bottom