• Start date
  • Views 16,940
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, So i just figured this out by accident, just figured it might help a few people out who dont know.

1.Get the car with the stock wheels you want to keep (like the Merryweather jeep) and bring it to LSC.
(the stock tires are much beefier and match the spare on the rear.)

2. Choose the cheapest aftermarket wheels you can buy.

3. Go to wheel color and choose the color you want the stock wheels to be.

4. Go back to wheels and select the (stock) option.

5. Enjoi

IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Deff works on Merryweather jeep and the Sandking. Not sure about others.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It works to the Sultan, Elegy, Mesa and a few other cars but not many. The Sandking XL wheels don't work, even though it has the same wheels as the Mesa which I thought was lame.

Btw, the cheapest wheel for this glitch is one of the first Muscle wheels, can't remember the name of the wheel... Might be the Dukes wheels from GTA IV?

ToYsBuTcH001

ToYsBuTcH001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, So i just figured this out by accident, just figured it might help a few people out who dont know.

1.Get the car with the stock wheels you want to keep (like the Merryweather jeep) and bring it to LSC.
(the stock tires are much beefier and match the spare on the rear.)

2. Choose the cheapest aftermarket wheels you can buy.

3. Go to wheel color and choose the color you want the stock wheels to be.

4. Go back to wheels and select the (stock) option.

5. Enjoi

First of all this is old and second it's not a glitch u could do this right from when the game was released

ToYsBuTcH001

ToYsBuTcH001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually just because something was around since day one, doesn't mean its not a glitch.

This is Defo not a glitch m8 it's just nobody bothered to say about it anywere because it's a useless bit of info and if it was a glitch u would be able to do it with any car

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This is Defo not a glitch m8 it's just nobody bothered to say about it anywere because it's a useless bit of info and if it was a glitch u would be able to do it with any car

u can do it with mostly any car

7s-life-456

7s-life-456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Then how come you can't get super cars online using the SP to MP "GLITCH" ya troll

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Then how come you can't get super cars online using the SP to MP "GLITCH" ya troll
what are you even talking about? 1. This has been around forever and works on like 2 out of every 120947109470 car, and 2. what does bringing super cars online have to do with ANY of this tire 'glitch' stuff? YA TROLL

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

I kinda agree that this isn't what would be considered a glitch, but what is a glitch?

You can't just paint a stock wheel, you have steps that are taken to achieve it. So its still technically a glitch.

This has been reposted here a 100 times, and everytime there is always that one guy... "that isn't a glitch!"

It's like people "modding" with DNS... I still cringe at the thought of someone claiming to be godly 1337 haxRz because they changed numbers in their console settings.

dammooo

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt work with my Schafter :frown: and all other wheels ive seen look too small on back arches

wouldve been awesome to change the stock color, but worth a try :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register