What's new

Solved change rgh 1.2 timing files after full install and completion of rgh 1.2

18minimus18

Reaction score
Sin$
hi i modded my xbox 360 jasper bb 512mb with a cool runner rev c rgh 1.2 and i chose a timing file (19) and well it wasnt the best one to go for as its slow booting up, i am asking if it is possible to reconnect the cool runner the the j runner program and change the timing file with it in program mode then unplug and it not doing anything bad to the rgh or bricking my console,

i dont want to have to take the console all apart again and re soldier the nand wires or anything,

just the cool runner timing file is what i want to change, i dont mind opening it up but i dont want to start over,

as ill be opening the case up anyway to do some lighting mods i can easy hook up the cool runner quick and do it..... in theory but i dont know if i can or not

kind regards

andy

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
hi i modded my xbox 360 jasper bb 512mb with a cool runner rev c rgh 1.2 and i chose a timing file (19) and well it wasnt the best one to go for as its slow booting up, i am asking if it is possible to reconnect the cool runner the the j runner program and change the timing file with it in program mode then unplug and it not doing anything bad to the rgh or bricking my console,

i dont want to have to take the console all apart again and re soldier the nand wires or anything,

just the cool runner timing file is what i want to change, i dont mind opening it up but i dont want to start over,

as ill be opening the case up anyway to do some lighting mods i can easy hook up the cool runner quick and do it..... in theory but i dont know if i can or not

kind regards

andy
Yep. It' no issue to change the timing file.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

kind regards

andy
Would Suggest Timing File 21 From The “Are You Mad” Folder.

S

Solmin1552

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know how to replace the timing files? I'm following a youtube tutorial and did the same timing file they used, but my console isn't booting up at all, the youtube video said if it doesnt boot just try a different timing file, but now none of the lights turn on on my jr-programmer, and it cant connect to my pc to replace the timing files. I've already tried updating my drivvers but that doesn't work. I can't connect my jr programmer
Post automatically merged:

does anyone know how to replace the timing files? I'm following a youtube tutorial and did the same timing file they used, but my console isn't booting up at all, the youtube video said if it doesnt boot just try a different timing file, but now none of the lights turn on on my jr-programmer, and it cant connect to my pc to replace the timing files. I've already tried updating my drivvers but that doesn't work. I can't connect my jr programmer
never mind. I spent the last hour trying to figure out why I my pc wouldnt read my jr-programmer, even though I was able to conenct it a few hours ago. turns out I just forgot to reselect to type of mother board I'm trying to reconect to in the j-runner program. Im working on a trinity slim. hope this saves someone else some time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register