What's new

Patched Change Parachute with Custom Ruiner 2000 in Races

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys & Girls we have a way to change the parachute with custom Ruiner 2000 in Special vehicle Races

Since R* are only allowing Stock Ruiner 2000 to change the Parachute
(We as always have away around this)

Instructions

Step 1

Start up any of the Brand new Ruiner 2000 Special vehicle Races

Step 2

Make sure Custom vehicles is set to on (Important)

Step 3

At the vehicle selection screen. Select Stock Ruiner 2000

Step 4

Change the Parachute to one you want.

Step 5

Once you have changed your Parachute - Switch it back to Custom Ruiner 2000

Confirm settings then play

*If you have done it correctly. The Parachute you Picked will be applied*

Working

After Patch 1.39

If you need a video i will upload one at your choice

*If you need any help don't hesitate to comment below*

Enjoy

Last edited:
aka NOCTURN

aka NOCTURN

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoa! Game breaking(!) :woot:
"If you need a video" Lol.

Just kidding, perfectly good find, but sooo pointless. Lol.

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In a race hence title going beyond the race to free mode don't think this is possible
Weird,
The stun gun and rail gun are still able to be brought back to online thru missions. You have to quit tho, wonder if quiting might get it to stick?

Probably a really long shot...

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoa! Game breaking(!) :woot:
"If you need a video" Lol.

Just kidding, perfectly good find, but sooo pointless. Lol.
Well we never no lol someone might need a video. I no idea why someone would need one but yeah the offer is there :biggrin:

Yeah I agree with you its pointless but if it does something that r* didn't want us to do then I guess its a success

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
*Deleted* 
Weird,
The stun gun and rail gun are still able to be brought back to online thru missions. You have to quit tho, wonder if quiting might get it to stick?

Probably a really long shot...
Great idea only problem you would need to spawn the vehicle in which wouldn't have the Parachute from the race applied to it. So straight off the bat this wouldn't work

MetalineMyke

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*Deleted* 

Great idea only problem you would need to spawn the vehicle in which wouldn't have the Parachute from the race applied to it. So straight off the bat this wouldn't work

True, maybe in combination with the call special vehicle from mechanic glitch... Nah just grasping at straws.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well we never no lol someone might need a video. I no idea why someone would need one but yeah the offer is there :biggrin:
Youtubers will jump on this it's on the first page of sevensins don't you know anything?? Don't expect any credit either OP!! but if you like the video and share with your friends you will get in the draw to win a ps4 :biggrin:

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Youtubers will jump on this it's on the first page of sevensins don't you know anything?? Don't expect any credit either OP!! but if you like the video and share with your friends you will get in the draw to win a ps4 :biggrin:
Yes i'm sure no that this will be plastered all over YouTube, I'm a youtuber my self....

Even if I didn't post it someone else will so keeping this hidden is impossible.

Either way this will last alot longer then other glitches let's be happy I posted it... Even if it will be on youtube news

Top Bottom
Login
Register