Sin$
What outfit do you use for females?

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just started using your way to glitch t-shirt logos on hiest sweaters the black and Gray ones also works on the blue and black hazmat suits.For me to get them to stick when your in the Interaction menu with the logo showing on what you want just hit start and find new session and it should stay with you until u try and change your clothes again does for me anyway.
Yah i never found how to stick or save the logo on other stuff, open store/wardrobe and it disappears, wrong outfits make it disappear. Old school jug suit looked cool with logos tho. (I had the preblacklist one)

L

LvicXII

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't hit this... Logo never goes to Thirteen when I change outfits in the interaction menu

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't hit this... Logo never goes to Thirteen when I change outfits in the interaction menu

Some shirts don't work. Keep that in mind when doing this, it's mostly older shirts. If you want a black shirt use the tux shirt. Try to use shirts from updates.

G

GMaster2017

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahahahahahaha that's funny I posted 2 comments and they get deleted for what saying it worked on xbox one and that DeadGamingLive is founder what a joke man

L

LvicXII

Reaction score
Sin$
Some shirts don't work. Keep that in mind when doing this, it's mostly older shirts. If you want a black shirt use the tux shirt. Try to use shirts from updates.

I tried a few combinations I thought would work (normal T-shirts, not V-neck or different fitting T-shirts)... Even tried what's in the video but with a different special T-shirt since I dont have that specific one.
I will try it again later, thanks for the answer

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a few combinations I thought would work (normal T-shirts, not V-neck or different fitting T-shirts)... Even tried what's in the video but with a different special T-shirt since I dont have that specific one.
I will try it again later, thanks for the answer

Well you can also use other black shirts, however you can't get logos from hoodies or v-necks with the method... far as I know. It's kinda weird with the shirts it'll let you use. If you're on PS4, I can help you with this at some point. Just pm me a username if you're a PS4 user too.

Last edited:
G

GMaster2017

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Poster of this post is salty, deletes my comments for saying it works on xbox and that DEADGAMINGLIVE Is founder n then when I say I about it I get comments deleted and banned from the site for a few days, need to get a grip man, just cause I state the real founder of this glitch

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Poster of this post is salty, deletes my comments for saying it works on xbox and that DEADGAMINGLIVE Is founder n then when I say I about it I get comments deleted and banned from the site for a few days, need to get a grip man, just cause I state the real founder of this glitch
I think only moderators can delete messages :wink:

I

iamcornholio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was that Vom Feuer Logo tee available to the public for a while or is that a hidden item?

RubeCube

RubeCube

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0. Save t-shirt for logo change
1. Browse outfits
2. Select "outfits:business casual"
3. Hover over "the eccentric" (don't select)
4. Back out to select "outfits: saved"
5. Select any other outfit tthen select current outfit & save.
6. Select new logo t-shirt & back out
7. From "interaction menu" go to style & select origal outfit & save.

this HTML class. Value is

What about female characters? There is no eccentric outfit to hover over

Top Bottom
Login
Register