• Thread starter H4Tr3D
  • Start date
  • Views 426
H4Tr3D

H4Tr3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm planning on getting another xbox (as soon as I sell my modded controller and dazzle) and was just wondering what the likelyhood was of me actually getting banned if I flash my drive ? .
^
edit: does this deserve a period or question mark?

I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you flash your drive with LT firmware you are less likely to be caugh but there is always going to be a chance that microsoft will find you out. Its what we do though, we take risks :wink:

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
if you stay up to date with updates it can give you a few months. but it's pretty much guaranteed that no matter what it's gonna get banned in the next 8-12 months, even with a shitload of stealth checks and constant updates.

which is why most have a banned modded and a non banned live console

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Keyvaults definitely don't have any use to a flashed xbox non jtagged/jtaggable :wink: ..when you get banned you are just going to have to get another one. So if you plan on buying a lot of games before flashing all that money you saved you could get many xbox's :smile:. There are usually 2 huge ban waves throughout a year, and that is where you need to watch out the most. Although if you are flagged you are screwed either way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register