Solved Chances of getting banned?

• Thread starter tylersk847
  • Start date
  • Views 245
T

tylersk847

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With mw3 recently coming to bc I’ve done some recoveries for about 5 friends and myself. I have XBLA.ninja and a fresh kv. All of the accounts I stayed for a max of 10 minutes and deleted them off the hard drive. I’ve also signed back into my account to give myself the god mode classes and got off of it. I’m just worried my account will be banned or my friends accounts. I might just be to paranoid sine my original account got banned back in the day. Any replies would be appreciated.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
With mw3 recently coming to bc I’ve done some recoveries for about 5 friends and myself. I have XBLA.ninja and a fresh kv. All of the accounts I stayed for a max of 10 minutes and deleted them off the hard drive. I’ve also signed back into my account to give myself the god mode classes and got off of it. I’m just worried my account will be banned or my friends accounts. I might just be to paranoid sine my original account got banned back in the day. Any replies would be appreciated.
If you did it with NiNJA, the likelihood of any accounts getting banned is extremely small.
The only thing that can up the chances is you doing the recovery all on the same CPU.

But I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, NiNJA has the best bypass for every CoD.

S

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Reaction score
If you did it with NiNJA, the likelihood of any accounts getting banned is extremely small.
The only thing that can up the chances is you doing the recovery all on the same CPU.

But I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, NiNJA has the best bypass for every CoD.
An addition to this is that if they have god mode classes i would advise not to use them all the time as people will report the account in question and with that being said it could lead to a ban but not necessarily a perminate ban.

Top Bottom