• Thread starter chaoschief
  • Start date
  • Views 874
C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to flash my Lite-ON 74850C with LT. I will ONLY play wave 3 or less games that are 100% green in abgx. What is the chance of me getting banned?

A

andyrew30

Reaction score
Sin$
chaoschief said:
I'm going to flash my Lite-ON 74850C with LT. I will ONLY play wave 3 or less games that are 100% green in abgx. What is the chance of me getting banned?

I don't think you can know your chances, cause some people still haven't been banned from the last ban wave, so i think it's just luck if you don't get banned as of right now.
You are always running the risk of being banned though.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
andyrew30 said:
I don't think you can know your chances, cause some people still haven't been banned from the last ban wave, so i think it's just luck if you don't get banned as of right now.
You are always running the risk of being banned though.

He is talking about using LT

Supposedly the same as pre-ban wave because LT it currently undetectable. So I would think if you play games that pass all stealth checks you will be fine. Then again I haven't dwelled much into the LT configuration so I don't know if there are any holes in it. I personally have had a 1.61 BenQ for over a year now (went through the ix versions) and am still not banned so you should be fine. However there is always a risk of getting banned so caution.

T

Traken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mod your console, you have to have the mindset that you WILL be banned eventually. Just depends on how long it takes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register