What's new

Solved Chances of getting banned from a recovery?

• Thread starter Adrianne
  • Start date
  • Views 2,840
Adrianne

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 2 Xbox: An RGH and a retail. My account I play on legitimately has $200 in the balance and also has a year of membership. I am so tempted to doing a recovery on my own account, but at the same time I am scared I will get permanently banned. Does anyone know if you always get banned from a recovery or is there a high chance you won't get banned at all? Ugh it's so tempting.

Adrianne

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score

if u want to make sure 100% u won't get banned get a fresh unshared kV and use it for just that and never use it again

What if I use the KV for on my profile, then after I do a recovery, my friend give's himself a recovery, will that be safe?

Adrianne

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't guarantee anything lol you still can get banned.

Dang! Uhh im so tempted xD Also, one question: I have a static IP, so my retail and rgh shares the same ip. If I have my retail off at the time of getting banned, is it possible I can get my retail banned and/or my profile?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
What game?
And you'll most likely be fine.
There's a very small chance for you to get your profile permanently banned.

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a small chance but i did a slamvan and small amount of cash on gta on my retail acc and it got banned by Ms and not had a single warning.
On my rgh i create often new accounts but not a single one got ever account suspended or banned.

Adrianne

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a small chance but i did a slamvan and small amount of cash on gta on my retail acc and it got banned by Ms and not had a single warning.
On my rgh i create often new accounts but not a single one got ever account suspended or banned.

Yeh it's pretty weird :/ I had an old account that I modded only the gamerpic, and that got banned. I use an account for an rgh, it doesn't get banned. Ms is like a girl, they are confusing. Lol.

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
My account I play on legitimately has $200 in the balance and also has a year of membership
The way I see it is, don't defecate where you eat. Keep your RGH content and retail content completely separated. Chances are you'd be fine, but there is always a risk.
blackops 2
Make sure you have a good bypass if you mess with BO2

Adrianne

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way I see it is, don't defecate where you eat. Keep your RGH content and retail content completely separated. Chances are you'd be fine, but there is always a risk.

Make sure you have a good bypass if you mess with BO2

i'm just not going to mod it. It's not worth it. :/

SycMods

SycMods

Trinity RGH Owner | Trusted EU Hoster
Reaction score
I've had a lot of recoveries done to my main account in the past and nothing has happened to my account. I even gave myself around 80k gamer score. Just don't go over board like 'Level 3000' with $500,000,000,000.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
The chance is a 50/50, if the profile has never been banned, assuming it hasn't you will most likely get a 2week ban on the profile for a first offence warning for being logged onto a modded console. I have done 100's of recoveries and none of my clients have ever got a perma ban only 2week bans. If you plan on doing a recovery i advise you log on and mod everything you want within a 10min radius. Get the recovery done, remove the profile off the modded xbox. 
dont do it especially not gta V
Why not lol, I do recoveries all the time on gtav and none of my clients have ever been banned or reset on gta v. And i have the best private recovery script menu out. And I mean the best of the best :wink:

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not lol, I do recoveries all the time on gtav and none of my clients have ever been banned or reset on gta v. And i have the best private recovery script menu out. And I mean the best of the best :wink:

OMG lemme get you a cookie you are so "the man" o_0 :wink: idk what point your trying to make, Are you saying you cant get banned by having a recovery done on your account ?

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
OMG lemme get you a cookie you are so "the man" o_0 :wink: idk what point your trying to make, Are you saying you cant get banned by having a recovery done on your account ?
Did I ever once say you couldn't get banned? No. Don't self assume unless otherwise stated. I stated I personally have never got banned or reset pretty much, and on top of that, I was pointing out that I have a safe, private recovery menu with the best options there could be for a recovery. This was a statement towards not getting banned or reset on gta v ever, so in retrospect yes, I was admitting to "You can never get banned", however it's modding so theres always a small percentage that a ban could take place, but very unlikely if you're smart in what you're doing. So here you have a cookie for being a cool kid:asshat: