Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Noupoi said:
Nice find, I'll get back to you if it works. :smile:
it does work :smile: its just difficult to get the guns lol, you need to be on the same marksman challenge as another guy

T

TJBECKER512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice find but i was curious about the timing issue if this is such a big problem can you just never choose your class and go to spectator will this work?

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
TJBECKER512 said:
nice find but i was curious about the timing issue if this is such a big problem can you just never choose your class and go to spectator will this work?

dude i never thought about that, you mean at the start of a fresh game instead of choosing a class you just press B and spectate? this would work, ill add this to the thread and give you cred +thanks :thumbup:

T

TJBECKER512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah sorry i wasn't clear i was tired and didn't feel like explaining. I'm new to this site and i do know some glitches but my c/c broke so i can't record anymore add me on xbl-TJBECKER512 :biggrin:

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
TJBECKER512 said:
yeah sorry i wasn't clear i was tired and didn't feel like explaining. I'm new to this site and i do know some glitches but my c/c broke so i can't record anymore add me on xbl-TJBECKER512 :biggrin:

will do and thanks again for the help, its was obvious but easily overlooked!

T

TJBECKER512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay guys i'm sorry to bring this back but this has not been working for me. I realise that in the post he updated it saying it wasn't fixed but i can't get it to work. I have read the thread many times and do exactly as it says and still.. no xp. Any1 else have this problem?:?

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm, normal challenges or gun challenges? Like I stated to perform the gun challenges you both need to be on the same marksman set (both of you either on I,II,III or IV) but normal challenges work fine, but after I read you post earlier I did abit more testing and I found out that the glitch works alot better when you are spectating in third person. Hope this helps but it seems to be working for me lol.

B

bloodmoon8989

Reaction score
Sin$
so say me and a friend havent completed the 'swan dive' chellenge..i spectate him and he jumps off a lil hill into water..we'd both get the challenge?..and we can continue doing this until we get the exp we want?

T

TJBECKER512

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jasonszymarek said:
after the patch n update it works?
According to alexjowen, yes. I believe him it's just i have been having trouble. So don't get me wrong here.

L

Lamp

Reaction score
Sin$
Aw man.
The good glitches are always in dead threads.
I finally saw this, and BAM; patched. D:

xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice to bad it was patched Most of the time i would get random challenges in hardcore search

S

Strongside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha this happened to me during double xp i guy got the coffin dodger and i got xp for it hellz yeah

Nouser

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Dang, right when I saw this glitch its patched already :frown: Oh well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register