Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Challenges Glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Alex, Feb 6, 2009 with 39 replies and 8,008 views.

1. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    TUTORIAL: Challenges Glitch

Get Challenge XP through Spectating
    Found By Me

So have may have already done the challenge and got the XP, but do you want that XP for that same challenge again? Well you can with these simple steps!

1. Ask a friend if he has an outstanding challenges (any at all doesn't matter)
    2. Go into a hardcore game with each other (War, TDM or SnD)
    3. Spectate Him by pressing B at the screen where it says : Choose Class, Change Team or Leave Game
    4. Tell him to do the challenge
    You can do this as many times as you want in the game, after the game has finished check you after match report and in the challenges section you will notice the X amount of challenge XP your friend recieved, because you have it too!

If you have unlocked the given set of challenges but havn't completed them yourself you will have now completed it, this method does work for weapons but it wont get you your attacthments, but you will indeed recieve the XP, the upside to the guns not working is that you can do that challenge for the second time!

I will try and get video evidence, i dont have a capture card myself. (Do not send me friend requests because i have friends with capture cards)

I have not found this on youtube or on S7.

Give Thanks if you think its a good tut/post, also please give feedback, i like feedback because it help me post better in the future, thanks

EDIT: GUNS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOUR ON THE SAME MARKSMAN CHALLENGE e.g You = Thompson Marksman II, Person to spectate = Thompson Marksman II and for this to work you need to be in third person view while in specator mode (dead lol)

So last night after a bit of research, I have found the hiccups out.

Thanks to:
    Mr Mcspliffy
    Im Too Lethal

TJBECKER512 - For realising timing wasn't an issue

Note: Thanks to those who voted this TOTM, and thanks to all who appreciate the work ive done to find this glitch!

EDIT: The works 100% I joined a HC-TDM half way through and when I jumped in waiting to respawn this guy got a kill and I recieved Counter MVP +250 XP

UPDATE 19-03-09: Treyarch haven't fixed this glitch, it is a known issue but they left it be, I don't know why but they did!

• Like Like x 13
  2. jamestaylor24

jamestaylor24 Getting There

Ratings:
    Re: *AMAZING* Challenges Glitch *AMAZING*

sick but isnt it hard to get the timing right but anyways awesome find

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    Re: *AMAZING* Challenges Glitch *AMAZING*

yeh timing is an issue due to the respawn time and gettin ur friend to do the challenge lol but cheers for the feedback, +thanks

4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Nice guide, organized, correct English, etc. I changed the title though because if everyone started to make their title explicitly stand out, the forums will look sloppy and ugly. It's fine though, just letting you know. :smile:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dr Mc Midgets

Dr Mc Midgets Banned

Ratings:
    o yea tanks for dis itss rally helpful now i luv u so morchh <3<3

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    thanks man, yeh im used to posting on the World at War forums, its crazy the font and colours scheme makes it hard to find and read thread title so i always put *BLAH BLAH* at begining and end of title lol, cheers

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hunter TS

Hunter TS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Awesome find. Found it on accident im assuming? lol . Anyway as far as timing goes would search be the best because after you die you can spectate him for the rest of the match. Maybe not for gun challenges but for the easy ones like sayanara and stuff.

Good job

• Like Like x 3
  8. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Nice one Ay-Lex :wink: I'll record for you if you want :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you make video proof?

• Like Like x 2
  10. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    jake, your one of the friends i was talking about lol, yeh ill get a gun up high to 149 kills or 74 kills and you can spectate me in a HC SnD k?

and thanks to everyone givin a response!:thumbup:

Me and Lethal are going to

11. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    alright cool, you guys going to have that up tonight?

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    na, its 01:14 am in the UK, well probably have it up within the next few days (give me time to get gun stats up lol)

13. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    true alright cool.

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    video will have to wait :thumbdown:, all the easy challenges are done, and i couldnt so the mosin nagant because Mr McSpliffy was still on Mosin nagant marksman I and i was on II sorry, ill have to get another challenge ready lol :frown:

15. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
    nice tut really smooth to read

• Like Like x 1
  16. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
  17. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeaa...I wish some OTHER people could make tuts like this. But I guess they rather show off their 4th grade writing skills.

Get the video when ever you can. We aren't rushing you :smile:.

• Like Like x 1
  18. FARM B0Y 70

FARM B0Y 70 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    does it improve your gamerscore or just gun achivments

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    Gamerscore??? no lol its the challenges section located in the barracks, if you do not fully understand this just stick to the simple 250 points challenges, this is because the gun challenges can be difficult to glitch

20. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Nice find, I'll get back to you if it works. :smile: