News Challenges are now active in MCC

• Thread starter Italian Stallion
  • Start date
  • Views 3,859
I

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of right now it is only weekly campaign challenges and there is no current way of seeing them in UI. However the challenges are completing one level on each different Halo campaign. There’s 24 challenges but all stack so you only need to complete 6 Legendary missions (1 per Halo campaign) to receive 330,000 xp. This resets weekly every Wednesday. Enjoy.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Do you get anything besides XP?

I

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you get anything besides XP?
Currently it is only xp. Once Season 2 is released you will get 1 unlock point per completed challenge apparently. Could change though.

3xTiNcT

Extinct
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Currently it is only xp. Once Season 2 is released you will get 1 unlock point per completed challenge apparently. Could change though.
I really hate the seasonal ****. Would be cool to get something more rewarding like a nameplate. Glad they're starting to do more though.

I

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hate the seasonal ****. Would be cool to get something more rewarding like a nameplate. Glad they're starting to do more though.
New nameplates on currently being worked on and will likely be a part of Season 2.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
So each season you'll have to play the campaign to earn xp?

I

Italian Stallion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So each season you'll have to play the campaign to earn xp?
No. The challenges will be based on what the entire game offers. I’d imagine that it will be heavily focused on multiplayer with a few challenges in campaign and in Firefight.

Top Bottom