• Thread starter Phen0mM0dz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,796
Phen0mM0dz

Phen0mM0dz

PhenomModz!!!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys I know we might have started off on the foot because I bumped my first few posts and got some people mad but I want to change the way the community see's me. So today I had an idea to bring some fun to the MW2 Modding section.
[imglink]http://www.soindiana.org/Portals/0/AcceptChallengeLOGO%20v3.JPG[/imglink]

The Challenge:
OK so here is the challenge: Either make a brand new never seen type of stat editor, Convert this stat editor from GODLYMODz v5 patch into one that works with XG R4PiDzZ Menu Base, Use K Brizzles Stat Editor, Or use the one in this post "- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/473417-releasestat-editor/page__p__3472634__fromsearch__1#entry3472634 -". This must be in the format of XG R4PiDzZ Menu Base! The Files Needed to get started are below.

Download Files for Stat Editor Challenge:
http://www.mediafire.com/?59wdqi8daam4q9q

Jok3r 7s

Jok3r 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm I like a good challenge. I will see what I can throw together, I have been working with these binds so much lately I haven't had time to mess around with stuff like this :tongue:

ActionScript

XG R4PiDzZ

XG R4PiDzZ
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Not hard really... I will add a stat editor and ctag editor to my clean menu later.

HaVoC UnDeaD

HaVoC UnDeaD

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No HaVoc UnDeaD and I both looked at it and got the same error. The Buttons dont work and the shaders are messed up.
well it wasnt really an error it was more like the shaders were off for the buttons not working im not sure becuase i have never tested his stat editor

renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, Im a leech and I want people to code everything for me so I dont have to do any work.
Heres an idea! Ill turn it into a challenge to trick everyone into doing it for me! Im a genius!

Thats you.

I have a challenge for you. Go download as many patches as you can, read them all through completely, learn the syntax of the patches, and code it yourself.

7s id boss 329

7s id boss 329

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No HaVoc UnDeaD and I both looked at it and got the same error. The Buttons dont work and the shaders are messed up.

well it wasnt really an error it was more like the shaders were off for the buttons not working im not sure becuase i have never tested his stat editor
1. Neither of you know what you're doing and copy and paste all day.
2. Your both lazy and cant even look at one code for long enough to change the position of the shaders. Thats if you guys even know how to...

Phen0mM0dz

Phen0mM0dz

PhenomModz!!!
Reaction score
Sin$

ok

1. Neither of you know what you're doing and copy and paste all day.
2. Your both lazy and cant even look at one code for long enough to change the position of the shaders. Thats if you guys even know how to...

Ok not nice dont include HaVoc in this he only tried once I am the one who should be dissed dont do that to him he is awesome and I should not have mentioned his name. He is a great coder and he should not be penalized. Dont do that to him. :frown:

And he is not lazy I am the lazy one in a sense. He is not lazy.

L

Label

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I would enter my stat editor from Label 0.7 but nah, im feelin like making a new UI for it. Also <3 Apathy.

7s id boss 329

7s id boss 329

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ok

Ok not nice dont include HaVoc in this he only tried once I am the one who should be dissed dont do that to him he is awesome and I should not have mentioned his name. He is a great coder and he should not be penalized. Dont do that to him. :frown:

And he is not lazy I am the lazy one in a sense. He is not lazy.
Please dont defend havoc undead he sucks at coding he doesnt even know how to at all...

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please dont defend havoc undead he sucks at coding he doesnt even know how to at all...
I copy and paste all day...so what, thats why people release it. I bet when you make patches you copy and paste. Why would you make it all by yourself when you can get the code off this site? I personally think havoc has done a hell of alot more for the community than you, all you do is troll the mw2 modding section. You act like havoc is a complete noob and i find it quite humorous, and immature of you. Explains why nobody even likes you....

7s id boss 329

7s id boss 329

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I copy and paste all day...so what, thats why people release it. I bet when you make patches you copy and paste. Why would you make it all by yourself when you can get the code off this site? I personally think havoc has done a hell of alot more for the community than you, all you do is troll the mw2 modding section. You act like havoc is a complete noob and i find it quite humorous, and immature of you. Explains why nobody even likes you....
No what im saying is he doesn't know how to code at all and relies on others to help because he is a lazy copy and paster...What has havoc done making patches isn't helping the community or doing anything for it when has he made 1 code ever...And nobody likes me but you still haven'nt found the cream filling yet. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

U

Uncertainty7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No what im saying is he doesn't know how to code at all and relies on others to help because he is a lazy copy and paster...What has havoc done making patches isn't helping the community or doing anything for it when has he made 1 code ever...And nobody likes me but you still haven'nt found the cream filling yet. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
ok?

D1G1TAL

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Hardened Veteran Modder Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck with the Stat Editor challenge budd B)

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what I thought...
Please stop fueling the fire. All of your posts on this topic lack maturity, and are completely useless. There is no need to single out other members and say malicious things about them, like you did to [member="HaVoC UnDeaD"].

@Op: I like the idea, but I doubt people will even do it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register