Not open for further replies.
X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Challenge Mod For Mw2 The New Xp Lobby :smile:
JTAGZ ONLY!

First Download Mw2.iso Pirate Bay Have A Good Full Copy(Region Free Recommended)

Download Wx360 To Extract Mw2.iso Files

Download Mw2_Xex_Patcher

Download Patch_mp Link:http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/atta...e-patch_mp.rar

Simply Extract All You Files To A Folder Called Mw2 Using Wx360.

Once They Have Finished Extracting Find The File Default_mp.xex open mw2_xex_patcher and patch default_mp.xex and put it back in the mw2 folder

Now Get The Patch_mp you download from the link above
and extract using win rar then drag that file also in the mw2 folder and now put that mw2 on your hdd and start your New Xp lobby

TUTORIAL Created By RaTaMiXe

Please Thank Me :smile:

X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MiisterxV6 said:
are you hosting aidan

Im Not Sure If The Mods Spread , But They Usally Do So I Might Test Online Tuesday If It Works Ill Host One Tuesday

S

Stormy C1oud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still this has the same problem that everyone is having... there is not a updated xex file for the new patch. Thus all modding has been temp. stopped until someone comes up with a new xex file.

X

x Taanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester said:
If you mean wow in that im so desperate. Unfortunatley some of us arn't as lucky as you jester to have the challange mod done for free yet. As there are too many scammers. All I want is chllange mod. This is the only way to get it. By begging like i did to get to 10th and i did successfully after 1-2 weeks.

G

Geome7ry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just as a nooby question , when you say " spread " does that mean this mod is infectious ?

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
MiisterxV6 said:
If you mean wow in that im so desperate. Unfortunatley some of us arn't as lucky as you jester to have the challange mod done for free yet. As there are too many scammers. All I want is chllange mod. This is the only way to get it. By begging like i did to get to 10th and i did successfully after 1-2 weeks.

I was saying "Wow" at the fact that this thread exists. But no, this is not the right place to ask for an invite, and no, nobody has leaked a patched TU4 XEX yet, and no, I didn't get it done for free. I researched it and did it myself.

X

x Taanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester said:
I was saying "Wow" at the fact that this thread exists. But no, this is not the right place to ask for an invite, and no, nobody has leaked a patched TU4 XEX yet, and no, I didn't get it done for free. I researched it and did it myself.
Exactly you know alot about modding and jtagging. I'm a 14 year old boy. Who lives in the UK. I don't know one thing about jtagging. You are very brainy stop bragging we know your a good modder stop being so uptight about it

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester said:

I can see where jester is coming from when he says wow but like already said not every one can be like Jester and have the ability to say wow at beggers. Instead of saying "wow :rolleyes:" why not host a challange lobby friend, then we can all say wow:rolleyes:

X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Deadmau5 said:
just as a nooby question , when you say " spread " does that mean this mod is infectious ?

No its Infectious As In You Will Only Have it when in my game and im host you cant host your own game sorry to dissapoint:thumbdown:

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
SLe7en said:
I can see where jester is coming from when he says wow but like already said not every one can be like Jester and have the ability to say wow at beggers. In said of saying "wow :rolleyes:" why not host a challange lobby friend, then we can all say wow:rolleyes:

I was not saying "Wow" to the beggars. Although I should have, because it's sad that none of you can read the rules.

N

Nero

Reaction score
Sin$
this challenge mod. does it complete all the challenges for you or summet? if it does is there any chance sum1 can do this for me and i will give them a 3 month mem code?

X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester said:
I was not saying "Wow" to the beggars. Although I should have, because it's sad that none of you can read the rules.

Hello Jester This Does Work Ive Testing On Splitscreen They Patched XP MOD ONLY nothing else , From what ive seen in the New Patch Code But I Think This Wont Be Hard To Crack :smile:

X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nero said:
this challenge mod. does it complete all the challenges for you or summet? if it does is there any chance sum1 can do this for me and i will give them a 3 month mem code?

I Will Accept That But Do You Live Usa or Uk Please?
:thumbup:

Nero said:

N

Nero

Reaction score
Sin$
xxaidanzz said:

i live in the UK. but mem codes are worldwide acceptable.

xCoDxKiNG

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
Sin$
hey dude if u invite me to one of these thing i can get you a 1600 point card dude this weekend pm me on here ok

X

x Taanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xxaidanzz said:

Would you accept me, I have a HD recorder and I can record the lobby to show it's legit

Send me a message on XBL and we can do it tommorow

if you wanna see some examples of my quality goto YouTube - TheEndzoo's Channel

jester

jester

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
xxaidanzz said:
Hello Jester This Does Work Ive Testing On Splitscreen They Patched XP MOD ONLY nothing else , From what ive seen in the New Patch Code But I Think This Wont Be Hard To Crack :smile:

I know, this has been discussed to no end today. Swifteh posted the code, and it will be piss-easy to modify.

[Click]

First of all, stop buying and selling in this section.

Second of all, read this:
Stormy C1oud said:
Still this has the same problem that everyone is having... there is not a updated xex file for the new patch. Thus all modding has been temp. stopped until someone comes up with a new xex file.

He's right.

X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats Okay But I Need To Sell Code Before I Invite You If Thats Okay You Will Have To Wait 27 hours :frown: unless you have paypal i will accept 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register