• Views 1,969
Status
Not open for further replies.
frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There has been a lot of threads being posted with questions about the challenge mod. This thread is ment to help prevent more threads from being started.

Q: How do you activate the mod once your in a game?
A: There is a lot of possibilities but most commonly it is going to be Dpad up.

Q: How do I put the mod on?
A: Assuming you have a jtag, you mod the patch_mp.ff file then replace the file on your jtag xbox. to learn how to mod your patch file visit http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/modern-warfare-2-modding/210860-all-challenges-patch_mp-ff-code.html

Q: Do I need a jtag or can i use a transfer cable?
A: you need a JTag

Q: I was in the challenge lobby but dint unlock the spinning 10th prestige emblem what happen?
A: This happens to most of the people in the lobby. There is a code that will unlock it but I don't know it.

Q: But I got the 10th prestige spinning emblem on split screen when I modded my account to 10th prestige
A: That is because when you modded you account you unlocked all the titles and emblems regardless of what/how many challenges you had completed.

Q: The mod is not working for me any more why?
A: The new Title update #4 came out thus requiring a new modded default_mp.xex and a updated Patch_mp.ff file

Q: Where can I download the new Default_mp.xex file?
A: You can't. Se7ensins considers that to be a "Warez" there for it is not going to be posted on public forums. Be patient eventually you will get it.

Q: How do I get into a challenge lobby?
A: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2...modded-xp-invite-requests-and-discussion.html Soon enough there will be plenty of lobbies, just the same as XP lobbies...

Q: Am I able to do the challenge lobby off line split screen?
A: yes if you have all the right files set up. and you haven't put the Title update 4 patch on your jtag xbox yet.

If you have any more Questions/Answers please post them as a reply.
Give me thanks if this helped you:smile:

HaVoC UnDeaD

HaVoC UnDeaD

Seasoned Member
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
good post there is some stuff you should add though

M

M o X yyy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

A: Wait, Do not spam the forums asking for invites, however chances are... you won't

Q: Who found out how to do the challenge mods?
A: Jester

Q: Am I able to do the challenge lobby off line split screen?
A: yes if you have all the right files set up. and you haven't put the Title update 4 patch on your jtag xbox yet.

what do u mean "the chances are u wont"???

rei ubangmi

rei ubangmi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
frisch7 said:
There has been a lot of threads being posted with questions about the challenge mod. This thread is ment to help prevent more threads from being started.

Q: I was in the challenge lobby but dint unlock the spinning 10th prestige emblem what happen?
A: This happens to everybody, Currently there is no official way to unlock it (perhaps DLC?)

A: Wait, Do not spam the forums asking for invites, however chances are... you won't

Q: Who found out how to do the challenge mods?
A: Jester

Three Q's/A's are off

#1- You can Manaully Force unlock it, so if you have a Jtag and are already hosting a challenge lobby you can add it

#2- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2...modded-xp-invite-requests-and-discussion.html And those chances are off. Soon enough there will be plenty of lobbies, just the same as XP lobbies...

#3- Jester only released the mod, he was not the "Main Creator", after the idea was released many people who knew what they were doing found out how. So you should just remove that whole question seeing as how there isn't a Main creator....

Other than that good post

F

FrAg IzZ RiPPiN

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
rei ubangmi said:
Three Q's/A's are off

#1- You can Manaully Force unlock it, so if you have a Jtag and are already hosting a challenge lobby you can add it

#2- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/mw2...modded-xp-invite-requests-and-discussion.html And those chances are off. Soon enough there will be plenty of lobbies, just the same as XP lobbies...

#3- Jester only released the mod, he was not the "Main Creator", after the idea was released many people who knew what they were doing found out how. So you should just remove that whole question seeing as how there isn't a Main creator....

Other than that good post
First we need the XeX.... But Nobody will realese.

frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M o X yyy said:

what do u mean "the chances are u wont"???

I mean chances are you wont get into a challenge lobby unless you pay... And fact is there is very few people as of now that can do it after the latest patch.

Also if you spam asking for it then most likely you are not going to get invited into the game.

soon there will be lobbys

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
frisch7 said:

Q: Where can I download the new Default_mp.xex file?
A: You can't. Se7ensins considers that to be a "Warez" there for it is not going to be posted on public forums. Be patient eventually you will get it.

So your saying that it is already discovered but will never be released on the forums? Goodbye j-tagging mw2...

frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
So your saying that it is already discovered but will never be released on the forums? Goodbye j-tagging mw2...

no because eventually it will get leaked some where and some one will find it then eventually everyone will know about it again.

iFailModz

iFailModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:

People already have it they just don't want to take in all the spam of releasing it to the public so they're keeping it to themselves.

M

M o X yyy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
All i want right now is to get into a lobby so bad!!!!!!!!!!! do any of u know any1 who can do them now for free or not?

F

FrAg IzZ RiPPiN

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
M o X yyy said:
All i want right now is to get into a lobby so bad!!!!!!!!!!! do any of u know any1 who can do them now for free or not?
I would but I need the Damn XeX....

Monster Travis

Monster Travis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good a helpful Feb 2010er. Keep it up. I got in 1 lobby by per luck.

M

M o X yyy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Monster Travis said:
Good a helpful Feb 2010er. Keep it up. I got in 1 lobby by per luck.
who got u in?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

I

INFAMOUZPALINZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes post it if we can get the xex we can host a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register