its against the rules to post a modded xex

frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
No, that was the old one.

ya but you basically edit it the same way... Jester never released and never plans to release the modded .xex file which I don't blame him.

M

M o X yyy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
frisch7 said:
ya but you basically edit it the same way... Jester never released and never plans to release the modded .xex file which I don't blame him.
why r u so against us getting this mod?

BigWalrus

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M o X yyy said:

moxyyy could you stop spamming the forum. you dont have a clue what your talking about and nobody is going to get you in a lobby for free.

frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M o X yyy said:

I'm not. lol, me and one of my friends are trying to get the .xex by modding it our selves. we think we know what to do but were still testing it through trial and error...

X

x Taanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
M o X yyy said:
Q: How do I get into a challenge lobby?
A: Wait, Do not spam the forums asking for invites, however chances are... you won't

Q: Who found out how to do the challenge mods?
A: Jester and Swifteh

Q: Am I able to do the challenge lobby off line split screen?
A: yes if you have all the right files set up. and you haven't put the Title update 4 patch on your jtag xbox yet.

what do u mean "the chances are u wont"???

cant forget swifteh :tongue:

X

xxaidanzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do I need to change in the patch_mp.ff for all old mods back lyk the xp mod?
I know we need that xex but can someone tell me what do I need to do , to setup the code in the patch_mp.ff

M

M o X yyy

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
:?Spamming?????:? if i was spamming this thread i would be mainly targeting u and indeed i have NO F'in idea what im talking about and i got into a 10th lobby when they came out....FOR FREE!!!! oh and 1 more thing this thread is talking about questions about the new challenge mod. so im tring to get as much out of it as possible!!!!! Oh and if i was spamming for some reason... of which escapes me, im sorry... but i am willing to bet that i get into a lobby for FREE!!!! k IF U THINK IM SPAMMING AND UR GETTING ANOYED... WELL HERES AN IDEA, LEAVE!!!!!!! K?:thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup::biggrin::thumbup: OPPS. Smiley face spam LOL JK

X

xsilentxxkniqht

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jester seems to be like a modding god with all this jtagging

I

INFAMOUZPALINZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jester release the xEx what harm will it do it will help the community

I

INFAMOUZPALINZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just because i speak my mind i am a ****** your the ****** suckking jesters **** won't help you

G

Gravesc987

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
INFAMOUZPALINZ said:
just because i speak my mind i am a ****** your the ****** suckking jesters **** won't help you

I don't eat ****, you do ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register