• Start date
  • Views 1,264
Q

QuothTheRaven

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm back with another question.

I'm trying to easily complete the entire Challenge log. I've already got many, many challenges completed. I'm just missing stuff like the last few "Kill #### Rakks" challenges, as well as stuff like "Win #### Duels".

Is it possible to hex edit your save and change how many kills/duels/whatever you need to complete the challenge, or just hex edit them so that they are complete?

S

Super Herpes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not very sure about that. Willowtree is a hex editor and correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't have a challenge log editor. Either way, you can probably do all of those in like an hour or so (assuming you have time).

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not very sure about that. Willowtree is a hex editor and correct me if I'm wrong but it doesn't have a challenge log editor. Either way, you can probably do all of those in like an hour or so (assuming you have time).
That wasn't what he was asking about...

@Raven

Yes there has to be a way to edit them if the challenges are stored individually for each character. Why don't you try and find them yourself though. It wouldn't be super noob-friendly though because I don't believe that challenges have any English in the ASCII part of the file. There is a small possibility that they are stored in the .gpd so feel free to look there aswell if you upload 2 .pgd (1 before and 1 after completing a challenge) I could take a quick look, you can also use that method if you want to see if they are stored in the Gamesave data.

Top Bottom
Login
Register