What's new

Unsolved Cfw ps3 unban (HELP)

• Thread starter Brad425
  • Start date
  • Views 1,441
B

Brad425

Reaction score
So, ive had a cfw ps3 running rebug for a while, and i got it console banned a few months back, ive tried tons of methods but nothing has worked, i have another ofw ps3 that is not banned but i dont know how to find the psid without a computer (all i have is a galaxy s6). If you know something i can do, or have a spare console id please help i just want to play video games

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So, ive had a cfw ps3 running rebug for a while, and i got it console banned a few months back, ive tried tons of methods but nothing has worked, i have another ofw ps3 that is not banned but i dont know how to find the psid without a computer (all i have is a galaxy s6). If you know something i can do, or have a spare console id please help i just want to play video games
So first you're going to want to enable webMAN from Rebug Toolbox:

Now go ahead and launch it :

You should see the IDPS and PSID there

D

DaylanBoss

Reaction score

you have to jailbreak that console then install webman from rebug toolbox to get the console id. Also theirs a way to get it but you need a computer and the methods are extremely hard so I will say just buy a console id i will sell one to you for $8. To stay unbanned use your homebrew apps to keep yourself unbanned but never sign into you accounts then go into the apps psn detects that your using a 3rd party app and will console ban you.

Top Bottom