• Thread starter Tonyterry09
  • Start date
  • Views 1,370
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tonyterry09

Reaction score
I know I will get hemmed up for asking this question I'm sure. After researching and finding out OFW mods are a long way from coming back (if they do) I decided to downgrade and jailbreak the console. I get it back today with debug 4.81. What do I need to do mods online? Is it similar to the way I did it on OFW and a USB drive. Or is it not possible either. Thanks in advance.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I know I will get hemmed up for asking this question I'm sure. After researching and finding out OFW mods are a long way from coming back (if they do) I decided to downgrade and jailbreak the console. I get it back today with debug 4.81. What do I need to do mods online? Is it similar to the way I did it on OFW and a USB drive. Or is it not possible either. Thanks in advance.
So you downgraded your console and are currently on Rebug 4.81 ? If that's the case go to this thread here [ https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ps3-modding-faq.1492030/ ] and read the spoilers How to install a GTA V mod menu and How to stay unbanned .

T

Tonyterry09

Reaction score
Yes i am at that point now. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction I was unable to find it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom