Reaction score
Sin$
delete this please

Last edited:

540BoI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I was playing on PS4 and some guy was killing me without being seen anywhere. He’d kill me with Savage cannons, I’d respawn and hear a car blow up, I died but there were no cars around, I’d hear yacht cannons and I died, I was on foot. His player icon was lagging/ticking. Do you have any knowledge on how he did it?

DEADSHOTSB Gaming

DEADSHOTSB Gaming

Reaction score
Sin$
Yesterday I was playing on PS4 and some guy was killing me without being seen anywhere. He’d kill me with Savage cannons, I’d respawn and hear a car blow up, I died but there were no cars around, I’d hear yacht cannons and I died, I was on foot. His player icon was lagging/ticking. Do you have any knowledge on how he did it?
He was hacker it has happened with me also I checked his stats His Kd Ws 145.56

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
whin do you think we will get mod menus for ps4 online??
Until a sufficient jailbreak gets leaked and released. Which probably not happen anytime soon, if ever.

D

DDPS3

Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately the loader keeps freezing on CEX BLUS. I've tried all the provided EBOOT so far.
I used the v28 on BLES without a problem, is there any possibility I can convert that version for BLUS?

W

wpb25

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve downloaded the mod from a usb stick and loaded multi man. I went onto multiman and opened up the link from the usb which is the mod menu, I then copy and pasted the eboot.bin and update.rpf into bles1870 i loaded up gta 5 and the menu wouldn’t pop up anyone got any ideas on what I’m doing wrong? Thank you,

WILSON3000

WILSON3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works perfect. So many good menus to choose from. I installed on BLES01807 without any problems if anyone is having issues download the BLUS TO BLES Packs on other posts

T

TRipS4k1Dz

Reaction score
Sin$
hey

WILSON3000 WILSON3000

maybe you will help me?
i have a ps3 with hen
but i dont know how to install games/ where to download gta v for ps3 on
i bought the jailbroken ps3 but it only cam with 17 games...

WILSON3000

WILSON3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey

WILSON3000 WILSON3000

maybe you will help me?
i have a ps3 with hen
but i dont know how to install games/ where to download gta v for ps3 on
i bought the jailbroken ps3 but it only cam with 17 games...
Every tutorial needed is on YouTube. I’ve never used hen I have original 3.55 JB, but everything on how to install games/mod menus are all on YouTube for hen

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Until a sufficient jailbreak gets leaked and released. Which probably not happen anytime soon, if ever.
No. Bug Bounty is almost 10k you think people will leak something that can ruin online and not collect 10k? lol

James Reborn

James Reborn

Hybrid Master
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated Links as the site i used is dying should be good to go now :smile: enjoy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register