What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved CEO Help

J

Jackanator10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just have a few questions to ask about CEO crates.

-How many of the special crates can you have at 1 time? (I have 2 now but can't seem to get the call)

-What amount of earnings must you have to fill CEO office with money?

-The trophy on the CEO desk, can anyone explain it and how to change it?

-Any tips to fill warehouse fast? (Besides solo public session and buy 3 crates at a time)

Tia

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1. I believe the limit is 2, so you already have the limit.

2. Approximately $10,000,000.

3. This 'upgrades' with your total earnings. I believe it 'upgrades' until the statue holds a diamond, or a platinum SecuroServ logo.

4. Do it with 2 friends in a solo public session.

Upvote 0
J

Jackanator10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. I believe the limit is 2, so you already have the limit.

2. Approximately $10,000,000.

3. This 'upgrades' with your total earnings. I believe it 'upgrades' until the statue holds a diamond, or a platinum SecuroServ logo.

4. Do it with 2 friends in a solo public session.

Got a third so it's just completly random.

Do you know how much per 'upgrade'?

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just have a few questions to ask about CEO crates.

-How many of the special crates can you have at 1 time? (I have 2 now but can't seem to get the call)

-What amount of earnings must you have to fill CEO office with money?

-The trophy on the CEO desk, can anyone explain it and how to change it?

-Any tips to fill warehouse fast? (Besides solo public session and buy 3 crates at a time)

Tia

I think max is 22 million and your office is filled with cash.

As for the Trophy it changes with the number of crate missions you complete. If you are doing 3 crates in a mission, that is 1 mission toward the trophy. If you fail delivering 1 crate in a 2 or 3 crate mission you still get credit for that mission.

Both answers have threads posted for the here. Have to search the regular GTA forum.

Filling them fast do 3 crates as a majority of time they are in 1 vehicle esp in the evenings. If individual use CEO abilities and use your chopper to fly back and forth.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register