Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Exporting Vehicles

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
xSoul of Cinder

xSoul of Cinder

Reaction score
Sin$
So the Import/Export DLC has been released and i was wondering what you guys think earns you money faster, the crates or the vehicles ? Maybe someone even tested it already. Appreciate your shared experiences!

N

nostromo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd say that the MC cocaine business is one of the most lucrative.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
MC cocaine business with a decent Meth operation is most lucrative.

As for the Imports verse crates I'd say Imports if you land the high value cars that go for 100K, but even if your flipping the lower value ones.

The lowest value car at 30K with no damage over 1 crate you spend 2K to get and after storing you get 18K roughly. It's best to flip cars then collect crates.

Investment wise and long term it maybe crates, but the cheapest WHSE costs a little over 1M.

Another scenario: I have a 16 crate WHSE that grosses 250K when filled the time it takes to fill and flip the crates you can flip three high end Imports 100K a pop and make that money in half the time.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious as well.

I think the export thing might be better.
For the largest crates warehouse you'd invest 666.000 to make 2.200.000.

I used 666.000 because no one in their right mind would fill a warehouse in 102 trips.

Now there's a timeout with selling vehicles, which means we can sell... about five cars an hour, with an (estimated) average of ~55k p/car = 275.000.

Taken into account the amount of time you need for crates (especially solo), i suspect that export is slightly more lucrative for the solo player.

Also, if memory serves me right, import/export crates top the scales at 18k invest / 60/70k return.

That is slightly lower than the 'hourly wage' for exports. Numbers might be off, though.

Last edited:
J

Jake41

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Off topic a little, but I just plan on leaving the cars in my warehouse. The cool factor of having a warehouse full of boosted cars is neat to me. I plan to sell all of the low end cars and work on filling the warehouse with only high end cars for a "savings account" if you will. Not factoring in expenses, a full warehouse of super cars will be worth 4million. Same with my crates, i already have one 111 crate warehouse full of normal crates, and i am collecting the "special" crates and have 4 out of 6 of those, and then i am working on filling up another 111 crate warehouse. Thats a total of 8 million in legit fall back money for when times get tough and there aren't any good dupe glitches out.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking into to that as well that when I fill the 40 car garage do the import missions stop or can we swap a car out like we do our regular garages. Wouldn't mind a full garage of high end cars too!

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Off topic a little, but I just plan on leaving the cars in my warehouse. The cool factor of having a warehouse full of boosted cars is neat to me. I plan to sell all of the low end cars and work on filling the warehouse with only high end cars for a "savings account" if you will. Not factoring in expenses, a full warehouse of super cars will be worth 4million. Same with my crates, i already have one 111 crate warehouse full of normal crates, and i am collecting the "special" crates and have 4 out of 6 of those, and then i am working on filling up another 111 crate warehouse. Thats a total of 8 million in legit fall back money for when times get tough and there aren't any good dupe glitches out.

I did the same thing with the special items, saved them and sold off the rest of the crates. Was going to do the same with the Imports, but noticed that some cars are not showing in warehouse and are being replaced with ridiculous looking covered cars, that have wheels out of proportion and just looks goofy.

Even if crates paid better I would still choose Imports. I'm over driving big slow *** vehicles across the map. I'd rather take a supercar, or even a muscle car and drop it off any day. Plus if you can get some friend to lend a hand every so often you can sell sets of cars and make a decent bonus, not to mention sell up to 4 cars in a go.

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't fill the warehouse with only high end cars, I tried.

N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That turns out to be very boring. All the cars eventually get covered up with a tarp.

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all well and good until your warehouses get raided..

FAQ YIU

FAQ YIU

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Using CEO crates money is great I use the money from a small lot of 14 crates and use the money to resupply my biker club company and then I go back to CEO work and do that while the biker club work fills up

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all well and good until your warehouses get raided..
I have 5 full 111 crate warehouses on both characters. As long as you aren't registered as a CEO they won't get raided. I've had mine full since the first teleport glitch that came out after that DLC and they haven't been raided yet.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 5 full 111 crate warehouses on both characters. As long as you aren't registered as a CEO they won't get raided. I've had mine full since the first teleport glitch that came out after that DLC and they haven't been raided yet.
I patiently wait for another to fill my WHSE's up.

Tommy Slim

Tommy Slim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A smart person would utilize both and not choose because depending on how look at things... for one I keep hearing its 100k when u sell a car ok it's not really... it's 80 if it's high end cause you pay 20k for customization also you have to factor in the repair cost of that vehicle when transported to the warehouse and the potential loss of money on delivery... doin crates you invest and it's a GUARANTEE to double your money and knowing how to run crates and getting help with it. Biker business is ok but it takes too much time to get your initial investment back before starting to make profit. Each business has its good and bad but combine them all together and you will see some ends 
Cars is much better you get like 500k ea car
It what game? Lol you get 80k for a high end car with no damage

Stoxinator

Stoxinator

Reaction score
Sin$
A smart person would utilize both and not choose because depending on how look at things... for one I keep hearing its 100k when u sell a car ok it's not really... it's 80 if it's high end cause you pay 20k for customization also you have to factor in the repair cost of that vehicle when transported to the warehouse and the potential loss of money on delivery... doin crates you invest and it's a GUARANTEE to double your money and knowing how to run crates and getting help with it. Biker business is ok but it takes too much time to get your initial investment back before starting to make profit. Each business has its good and bad but combine them all together and you will see some ends 

It what game? Lol you get 80k for a high end car with no damage
Huh when i did my first car i got around 500k a friend helped me out... thats strange

Top Bottom
Login
Register