Solved Ceo and associate body armour glitch

• Thread starter bc crooky
  • Start date
  • Views 1,809
B

bc crooky

Reaction score
Sin$
Apologise if this is the wrong place, I just thought I would inform people that I am having a bit of trouble every now and then.

I don't know how it occurs but occasionally when I am either a CEO or an associate, when I try and equip body armour the game won't let me. It pops up with a message that says I can't wear body armour with my current outfit. I have a full inventory and am just wearing my regular outfit.

Just a warning for people out there.

TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this happening just in contact missions and/or heists? Or in freemode as well? I ask because this would happen to me when i was under a VIP contract and entered a heist or a CM, back when VIP was my grind of choice. Just had to rely on cover, ability, and snacks for those situations. Wondering/assuming same thing applies here, but i dont believe its a glitch at all, just the way it works. I could obviously be wrong though. Heres hoping you can at least avoid the WTF moment next time it wont let you equip though, if my theory is correct. :smile:

Upvote 0
jayteeofgta69

jayteeofgta69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this happened to me while wearing ceo chosen outfit in a mission. the ceo changed clothing to normal and we were able to use armour again

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, when you choose one of the CEO outfits, any of them, actually.
Rockstar logic: You don't need body armor because your cool outfit will deflect all bullets.

Upvote 0
TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, when you choose one of the CEO outfits, any of them, actually.
Rockstar logic: You don't need body armor because your cool outfit will deflect all bullets.
As an afterthought, i shouldve mentioned that i never was wearing any of the VIP outfits when the issue arose for me. To be honest, i dont think my character has ever worn a single one of them, i always was my own VIP, and never adjusted from my basic t shirt and shorts outfits. But without fail, if i entered into a heist setup/finale, or a contact mission, i was not allowed to use any of my inventoried armors. Full inventory, just unavailable at that time. Soon as i returned to freemode i could freely equip them just like normal.

I know this isnt really problem solving information, and i certainly dont mean it to come off as a "nuh uh, its not what you said", but i can verify that the VIP outfits were never in play when this happened to me. And it happened with great regularity back in the double VIP rewards days, bouncing back and forth to Pac Std.

Its purely my assumption that the same thing applies with the CEO contract, and that may be whats going on for OP.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any more questions please feel free to post another thread so the community can help you out!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register