• Thread starter RandomModz
  • Start date
  • Views 321
R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

so i was about to do a recovery for this guy and i couldn't connect to ccapi? I had a ethernet cable in my ps3 and my pc is wireless. So i tried to restart modem, remove ethernet cable on ps3 , restart ps3 and all that stuff. But i can't connect anymore? It used to work. i tried it when my antivirus + firewall was off. Please help.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
Maybe because of your ip address has changed that can be a reason why can't connect to your ps3.

R

RandomModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe because of your ip address has changed that can be a reason why can't connect to your ps3.

Yeah my ip changes everyday for some reason so i have like 15 ip's in my ccapi ;p But i entered the right one yesterday

P

Pianist Prodigy

Keep living!
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah my ip changes everyday for some reason so i have like 15 ip's in my ccapi ;p But i entered the right one yesterday
Well it should had connect successfully not sure why it didn't and also btw if you haven't already notice it already that if u getting error code when signing in on psn then it tells you that you have been signed out well that's because spoofer has been patched and we have to wait until their is bypass to get back online on jb ps3.

Top Bottom