What's new

Question CCAPI Connection Problems

B

Bored803

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have been trying to get this thing to work for over 3 days now and it has not worked since, I was on a 4.82 cex firmware and downloaded the most recent ccapi applications and tried to work and could not get it to connect, then I talked to somebody for almost 3 hours trying to get it to work on different things like using an Ethernet cable but whenever i do that it turns my wireless adapter for my pc into some weird state saying that there is an unidentified network and my ps3 says that the Ethernet cord is unplugged, but I don't understand why it will tell me that its unplugged if its plugged in. So I downgraded my ps3 to the rebug rex 4.81.2 which it says the system software is 4.82, spoofed my ps3 to connect to the internet. Downloaded the ccapi v2.70 for both my pc and console and I still cannot connect and I know my ip is correct because I have looked at the ip so many times I know it by heart now.

help plz.

SigmaticLegend

SigmaticLegend

Legends never die, they just get better.
Reaction score
Sin$
CCAPI cannot and will refuse to connect directly to your PS3 from your PC. You must do it through a router. I use a secondary router connected to my main router, connect both my ps3 and my laptop to the secondary router (do it wired or wirelessly; I do it wirelessly) and CCAPI connects successfully.

Top Bottom
Login
Register