What's new

Solved Cayo Perico Heist: Is it possible to change the location of the Supply Truck spawn?

• Thread starter Gandalf61
  • Start date
  • Views 4,068
G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Got a question. I am doing the scope out of the island and the truck spawn is in a bad location. Is it possible to reset this and force it to spawn somewhere else? I did not photograph it. I have so far left the island and come back 4 times but no luck.

K

Killakush

420 24\7
Reaction score
Got a question. I am doing the scope out of the island and the truck spawn is in a bad location. Is it possible to reset this and force it to spawn somewhere else? I did not photograph it. I have so far left the island and come back 4 times but no luck.
I think the only way to do it is by cancelling the heist. When I’ve had a good primary target and rubbish secondary targets, I’ve tried to reset the secondary ones by leaving to sp, dc/rc network and closing app but none seem to work.
It seems that when you’ve hacked the cameras, everything stays the same.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I think the only way to do it is by cancelling the heist. When I’ve had a good primary target and rubbish secondary targets, I’ve tried to reset the secondary ones by leaving to sp, dc/rc network and closing app but none seem to work.
It seems that when you’ve hacked the cameras, everything stays the same.
Thats what i think. Nothing i do resets the spawn point

I

Iarenami

Reaction score
I was facing the same issue, and I tried to do a lot of things, however nothing actually helped me. The truck was still in there, every single time! I was getting really angry, as I wanted to finally complete this freaking heist. And, even if you cancel the heist, and start it again, the freaking truck would still be in there!! I am pretty sure that the guy driving that truck is not a well-instructed and certified truck driver :biggrin:DD. I got so freaking angry, that I just decided to cancel it, and I still haven't completed it.

Last edited:
K

Killakush

420 24\7
Reaction score
I was facing the same issue, and I tried to do a lot of things, however nothing actually helped me. The truck was still in there, every single time!
The only way to change them is by cancelling the heist but then you have to go and get the Velum and start scoping again.

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah. Thats why the first thing i do is find the truck. If i dont like its spawn location, i havent wasted a bunch if time

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Reaction score
Same thing MK2 have bad spawn location and cool down for 5 minutes. Palm on my head and really painful.

Top Bottom