What's new

Xbox 360 Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - Thorough Modding Tutorial and Gamesave

• Thread starter iwantthemoney
  • Start date
  • Views 111,227
A

andrew diaz

Reaction score
Sin$
can some one make a save file for current charecters maxed?? as in yoko juluis simon fuma richter and wat not

Z

zazou703

Reaction score
Sin$
I just noticed this forum and thread--awesome!

It seems like the game save locations for almost every item are scattered throughout the pages of this discussion, but the locations for the original 1-8 boss souls don't seem to be. Does anyone happen to know the locations for the first 8 boss souls?

Thank you so very much!!!!

T

ThatGuy105

Reaction score
Sin$
I just noticed this forum and thread--awesome!

It seems like the game save locations for almost every item are scattered throughout the pages of this discussion, but the locations for the original 1-8 boss souls don't seem to be. Does anyone happen to know the locations for the first 8 boss souls?

Thank you so very much!!!!
did you even try reading through this thread? everything you need is here

C

chimpp

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't forget Yoko and Maria.
Yoko's three spells are:
FBB1-FBB3
FBB5-FBB7
FBB9-FBBB

Maria's are:
FC79-FC7B
FC7D-FC7F
FC81-FC83
FC89-FC8B

There's a gap from FC85-FC87, but whatever.

ENJOY!

D

darkly77

Reaction score
Sin$
I was gonna make an updated game save editor for C:HD. But then I made a universal file editor instead.

BEAST loads offsets and descriptions from an XML, then loads a save file and lets you edit these offset values. The first XML is for Castlevania HD. Included in the download is BEAST, multiple Castlevania:HD XMLs (for Items, Souls, Weapons etc) and an example save file.

Download here (0.3) / screenshot / updates

sc4r.png

PuertoRicanModder

PuertoRicanModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Know this is a year old sorry for the huge bump but does anyone know if there's a new mod that has all the items for the DLC such as the sonic boots & Stuff like that from chapter 7 & up.? Please pm me if anything.

:o

L

Lord of Rabites

Reaction score
Sin$
Heya! Long time reader, first-time poster. Your tutorial was exceptionally useful towards helping an old friend of mine *finally* get his damned winged boots after several thousand runs. I was wondering, however - I can't find information on the quantity digits for the souls from the first 8 chapters, and the links to the apparent list are long-since dead. Does anyone still have them? If so, please PM them to me!

And I apologize for the thread-necromancy here.

A

advent68

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I was wondering is someone could edit this game save for me. It has everything thing unlock for all Chapters and Characters and about 9999999 Gold but I find myself bored because everything is complete.

Anyway my request is can someone please make it so my sub weapons are not all level 9 so I can level them up. I'd do it myself but I have no idea were to start learning this.

Here is the file
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qrvb7ty3nrbrnzx

O

of_atom

Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some tips for anyone who might still be having trouble.

The newest version of Modio (5.13?) does not properly rehash and resign when using a hex editor. Use a different program. I used a version of Horizon where I could physically click the rehash and resign button. You will know that you haven't rehashed and resigned properly if there is no music and your file is wiped to default.

You can still do the infinite MP hack offline. To do this you must clear your cache. Go into your xbox settings, storage, and then press Y (I believe) on your hard drive and select clear cache. After that follow the directions on the front page, but you MUST OWN A COPY OF THE ITEM you are filling in for the b slot before hand.

So if you wanted to give Shanoa unlimited Fulgar castings you would:

First, get yourself a copy of the Steamed Mussel item. -- (you may or may not need a copy of fulgar, I am not sure)
Second, hex edit the values using the first post as reference. -- So you would look up D176 and input 0913 for her B slot.
Save. Rehash and Resign. Play (but play offline without updating).

Another tip for unlimited spell casting. Hex edit your favorite spell to the B↓ slot. Then when casting, hold down ↓ and quickly tap LB and and B. You should rapid fire cast your spell and decimate everything.

S

smloader

Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone who's still into this game, here are all the costume color offsets.
102C9 - Soma
102CA - Alucard
102CB - Jonathan
102CC- Julius
102CD - Richter
102CE - Shanoa
102CF - Charlotte
102D0 - Yoko
102D1 - Maria
102D2 - Simon
102D3 - Fuma
Costume values can be set anywhere from 00 to FF, but if you mod a costume, there will be no color selection brackets on the character select screen, but hitting left will decrease the hex value of your costume by one (FF -> FE). however, hitting right on any color will instantly send you back to regular colors (F6 -> 00). Also, from what I can tell, all but a few colors are random. If you find a color you like, and never hack it's value again, you keep it. BUT if you go to a different value and try to go BACK to the value you liked, I can make no guarantees on if it will be the same or not.

U

UltraAlucard

Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question can I change the hours on my game with out this save file yes or no, and if so how

J

jackthedemon666

Reaction score
Sin$
i know this game is old and no one would maybe not look at this but the ppl who do look at this can someone plz put a save for the ps3 to have everything :frown: :cry::frown::cry:

C

cendrillon

Reaction score
Sin$
can anyone plz send me a link for unlimited magic and 15 of all soul and weapons plz. i try the hex editor but having problem or if sombody can teach me how to do it myself thanks just tell me how to put all Level/XP item to level 15 i will find the rest thanks. i whant minautore 15 if possible. and plz send me the unlimited magic save plz plz plz

Last edited:
C

cendrillon

Reaction score
Sin$
plz send me a save i already have all item but i need unlimited magic and level 15 item i can even send you a visa 10$ gift card or 15$ xbox gift card after i see the save works thanks . i use modio.

Last edited:
C

cendrillon

Reaction score
Sin$
i will check my inbox every day i can pay in advance if you show me proof and are a very good trusted member

D

Danger 79

Reaction score
Sin$
I am new to the forums and i was hoping to get an updated link for any editors, with all DLC, or even a save file with all items available in the game please. As well as the Unlimited Magic with +15 items. I tried the old links, however, they have been removed.

Aroldy22

Aroldy22

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for bumping a old thread but I was wondering if anyone has a save file for Xbox with all dlc chars max and all items (valmy+1 etc). The links some people have posted here don’t work anymore and I don’t know how to hex mod =/

Inakunarinasai

Inakunarinasai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to summarize all the offsets ITT. These include all DLCs. If you're on PS3, subtract D000.

Weapon Offset: D41B to D4AB
Armor Offset: D60F to D708
Item Offset: DCF9 to DD38

Soma souls offset: DA5B to DAB4
Alucard spells offset: DB23 to DB27
Sub-weapons offset: D9F7 to DA0A
Yoko spells offsets: DC59 to DC5B
Charlotte spells offsets: DB2D to DB46
Shanoa spells offsets: DBF5 to DBF8, DBFA-DBFC
Maria spells offset: DC8B to DC8F

Jonathan sub-weapon XP offset: F7C9 to F80B
Julius sub-weapon XP offsets: F891 to F8A7, F8C1 to F8D3
Richter sub-weapon XP offsets: F959 to F96F, F989 to F99C
Shanoa spell XP offsets: FA21 to FA2F, FA35 to FA3F
Yoko spell XP offsets: FBB1 to FBBB
Maria spell XP offsets: FC79 to FC83, FC89 to FC8B
Simon sub-weapon XP offsets: FD41 to FD4F, FD55 to FD57, FD71 to FD83
Getsu Fuma sub-weapon XP offsets: FE4D to FE57

K

kingcannabispr

Reaction score
Sin$
im trying to use the beast app i think i edited the items and rehars the save but when i came back to the game i have nothing i lost my save with my valmansway+1 and kaiser knuckles+1 anyone have a save with all dlc items it would be awesome

Top Bottom
Login
Register