Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Castle Glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Doeboy1337, Nov 16, 2008 with 18 replies and 9,768 views.

1. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I was playing hardcore deathmatch and I noticed somebody was floating. Obviusly out of instinct i shot him but then I was trying to figure out, how did he get up there? I finally decided to just ask him and he showed me. I'm not sure if he found it or not but here is a video of it:

[ame=http://s281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/sarunasisfat/?action=view&current=100_2298.flv][​IMG][/ame]

I'm don't have a capture card and I really suck at editing but here is a written tutorial...

First of go to the farthest south point of the map on top of the staircase.

There will be 2 sets of barrels. Jump on to the one that has 3 by using the sandbags as a mini ramp. Now you can either jump onto the two barrels across from you or you can just jump straight at the wall.

Now jump onto the red kind of line thing (idk what it's called) and walk to the most southeast point of it while still being on the wall.

Once you get to it there will be a little invisible wall keeping you from touching the rock wall all the way. Just crouch under that and hug the wall.

Now the fun part. Simply while standing in that corner just uncrouch and if done correctly you will start moving up the wall. Depending on your position 4 different things can happen.

1. You could land on the top of that rock wall right next to the little statue. If you appear to be stuck you can just crouch and uncrouch.

2. You could get stuck on that statue a little higher and closer to it with your screen vibrating. You must kill yourself if that happens.

3. You could get sucked back and then sideways where you will be stuck but you can get out with crouching and uncrouching.

4. You could just go straight up and have no problems at all. Hope for #4:thumbup:.

Have fun with this!

• Like Like x 6
  2. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  3. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    Pimp dude. Also, I was messing with it, and I figured out that if you get the one where it starts sliding you sideways, just crouch and uncrouch real fast, and it'll slide you up higher so you'll be in the position of #4.

4. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Very nice. Kinda explains the glitch the other guy wouldn't tell us. :biggrin:

I would nominate it if I could.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ^ Nope. In that other vid, that guy was flying all over the map. In this glitch, you could only go in the place that you see in this vid.

6. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Oh. Well, maybe it's something similar or a continuation of this one?

7. Supermagma

Supermagma Getting There

Ratings:
    thanks man, gave me and my friends some fun :tongue:

8. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    That's very possible. I'm not exactly sure why this glitch occurs. The only thing i could think of was that the barriers try to push you out so it pushes you up. And I have a feeling that that guy was lying by saying you could go all over the map. Very possibly he was just walking on top of invisible walls.

Edit: what i meant by that last sentence was that on top of certain walls they place barriers about 20 feet above the walls to keep you from going over the walls. So he could be on top of those.

9. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    It could have been the PC beta and it was some kind of cheat engine ...

10. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
  11. dpan4

dpan4 Newbie

Ratings:
    i have done it i dont like it because they notice you way to fast so it is not worth it

12. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah and it takes mad long to get up there

13. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ^-- Takes me 2 seconds? No-one is really over by that area anyways.

14. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    ok here we go:
    1) This Glitch works well and you cannot move anywhere else because if you do you fall and die, also they dont spot you that easily and its hard for bullets to hit you when you up there

2) IM BACK ON THE SE7ENSINS FORUMS WAHEEEEY!

15. OP
    Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    yeah it must take really long to crouch and uncrouch. hitten 2 buttons! z0mg

Um you can move... I know you can't move around a lot because there is another invisible wall but it looks over a main open area and is useful for war. But if you don't like it atleast you didn't like freakout like some people do. But please don't post random spam.

16. ChitySnipa

ChitySnipa Banned

Ratings:
    ROFL!
    I find that funny and anyways thanks for this glitch, its very useful in my head.
    :thumbup:

17. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    does anyone know if the other glitch here is patched? the one where you just rpg jump from that wall to get up on the roof? I cant seem to get up there anymore :frown:

18. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yes that one was patched

this glitch could be very useful in hardcore game modes

19. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    hehe thanks for this, great glitch, funny watching people watching you on the kill cam like how the **** did he get up there lol!