What's new

Discussion Castle Crashers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GodBlaze

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know any glitches to level up quicker? Or any mods for the game. I have played with people who do 300 damage to everyone and take a 1 hit off enemies.

iwantthemoney

iwantthemoney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Level up to 99 or glitch beyond that #.

B

Bac0n

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Clear the cache so you lose the latest update. Disconnect from live and launch the game.

Load up the cat boss and charge your boomerang and get it to stick behind the cat, you should level up really fast doing that.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just use the bat boss on insane. Gives roughly 9,000 EXP with the giraffe. Do any of you know how to possibly get the Chainsaw or any character such as the Alien by means of hacking?

N

nickkrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
COOL NEVER KNEW ABOUT Bat boss and is that sarcasim or do u realy get 9000 ex i only get like 600 on the cat boss

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm being honest about it. You have to be on Insane mode though. No matter how you do it though, the bat is the fastest way to gain levels. You just throw the boomerang behind him and then block for the rest of the fight. Now, with the patch being out, only way to EXP grind is either remove the update or go to the Desert and boomerang glitch the sandworms.

P

pepsiflame

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have all characters at lvl 99 with 255 sandwiches, 255 bombs, 255 potions.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd like to know where to go to get that game save/hack. I love this game. Just finally beat it on Insane mode last night.

Z

zadesa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well on 360 game saves theres a save with every charecter highest level n stuff... all the items etc..

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you invite me to the forums for 360gamesaves.com? It says invite only.

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The same level where your in the sandy castle, with the ninja things/Arab'like people, my game got bugged and I flew right up towards the very top of the screen and on top of the castle.

There was one NPC there who didn't die, or move, so I just whored him for an hour with the boomerang. But like I said, it looked like more of a bug than a glitch.

Z

zadesa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds totally unbeliveable, but u never know. its newsground ffs. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register