Discussion Castle Crashers

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by churc off, Sep 9, 2008 with 5 replies and 603 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. churc off

churc off Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey sorry if theres another CC thread but didnt scan very hard

so castle crashers...
    started this thread for you guys to tell me what you think give me some gamertags of you nerds that are on it often because its mostly all i play
    so add me if you want to play

GT: ChURc OfF

Gotta say this is one my favorite games to play

It may only be a casual game from the arcade but it puts most of my other games to shame...
    I played the demo about two weeks ago and i was instantly hooked i was debating on buying it because i'm broke but my buddy adn i played the demo together the next day and he talked me into it gotta say i was very impressed with how addicting this little game can be.

NEAT trick to get HIGH level characters
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/other-xbox-360-games/108193-castle-crasher-glitch.html#post837146

2. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Haha, I found a glitch and got to level 26 using the piano playing guy.

3. OP
    churc off

churc off Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea the one where he gets stuck in the air like your throwing him... the game is full of glitches and what not but i like it its cool to be able to level up whenever you want but i havn;t found a glitch to beat that ******* spider at the end of the game... but i currently have all the little critters and about three quarters of the weapons and i'm trying to unlock characters with my friend its going great
    i also found a really handy glitch to use ON MY OWN YAY!!!:thumbup:

4. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    The online mode is screwed up though. I can never get a game. They need to make a patch quick.

5. OP
    churc off

churc off Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea i found that out too but im pretty sure if someone on your list creates a game and just invites you it should go fine.... if you wanna try it out sometime send me a FR.... gt: ChURc OfF

6. Holy Ownage

Holy Ownage Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm up for a game, though I'd be starting off from level one until I manage to retreive my old gamesave.