Status
Not open for further replies.
C

churc off

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the games full of them but bear with me
all of you who've played it prolly know most of them and maybe you even know this one

i found it completly by mistake and thought i'd spread it along to you fellas

Have a few friends over (three goes very fast)
make some bum profiles on your BOX
and each of you chose a different character that has yet to complete the game (so you dont unlock something you already have)
and zip through the game not worrying about leveling up and such yet because its not that important...
Then after you beat the game watch all 20 minutes of credits, make out with the clown lady and have a seizure from the master piece of a "The End" video it will tell you the profiles have all unlocked new characters then comes the annoying part...
wait till your friends leave so they don't have to wait for you
then start the game on one of their profiles and chose to begin another quest with the new character you unlocked once the game starts go to exit to map
then press the menu button to sign out from your buddies profile and chose to sign into yours then thats it... the character that was unlocked by your buddy is now permanatly on your profile

and then have your buddies come back over so you can level some ppl up...

very easy and very fast equipped everyone with a giraffe orb by signing each player in one at a time and going onto the arch and getting it ALONE...

then make sure every character chosen has beaten the game so you can play insane mode and make it to the boss bat level to get MEGA experience

the top right corner of the map is where i found the boomerang glitch to work the best...

find who the bats after and pin them in the corner with their shield up (after they have the boomerang out and about) and just hold LT and UP so you dont get knocked out of place

the rest of the crew can all stand back far enough so they don't have to worry about sheilding and thay can leave the room and go grab a bite while the one person stays there

Repeat the steps to get the new leveled up players on your profile thus killing 300% less time you woulda spent doing it on your own... now you can show off your high leveled characters on live :tongue:

andys365

andys365

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any chance you can make a video? >.>

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want the ultimate Castle Crashers Characters, you can come to me or use this tut.
Castle Crashers Character Shop

Good find right here though to glitch all the characters, slow but works right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register