What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Casp's MW3 XP Lobby (60,000 XP, Gold Guns, and In-Lobby Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, MW3 players! It's been a while since I made this thread (nearly three years!) and after more than a year of not hosting I've decided to try again. I've gotten back into MW3 after a long time, and it's in a very sorry state. I see all kinds of people deranked and a lot of people running godmode. So, I decided I would try to add a little positivity to the MW3 community and host casual XP lobbies. I see a lot of people hosting in order to test out the mod menus they spent lots of money on, but I really just want to sit back and watch you guys have a good time. I won't be much of a participant.
A few things:
  • I will derank you with immense glee if you try to use a godmode class or go headless.
  • Heavy spamming of explosives (this includes noob tubes, rocket launchers, and the AC-130 killstreak) will get you kicked from the lobby. Don't turn the game into an annoying sound machine.
  • Do not leave the lobby until the host migration. Your XP will not stick if you leave early. I will always leave before the game ends naturally.
  • Do not enable double XP. You will always be disconnected immediately following a kill or a suicide.
  • If you are not level 80, getting a headshot will immediately disconnect you from the lobby. If you are not level 80, try to avoid aiming for the head.
  • Don't be loud. If you are loud I will not be hesitant to kick you.
  • Only get one kill at a time. Getting multi-kills of any sort will usually disconnect you since the game is giving you so much XP at once.
  • Please don't pay attention to me in-game. While I host these lobbies I usually do homework or watch YouTube, so I'm not going to be watching anything but the score. Go have fun in the game and get that XP!
  • Do not ask me to give you a recovery or godmode classes. I won't do it.
This lobby features:
  • ~26,000 XP per kill or suicide.
  • Six headshots = gold gun with which you got the headshots (only if you are level 80)
  • Super jump
  • Unlimited ammo
  • Fully auto guns, all the time
  • Mass care package and assault juggernaut drops
  • Access to modded perks
To join, send a friend request or private chat request to this GT: I am in the way
I will not send any invites.
Proof:

Last edited:
Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be hosting a few games for the next hour!

C

Cameron tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Hidden Reapper 
Can u invt me again it said lobby is full?

C

Cameron tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't use Noob Tubes or he will ban u from lobby and he is Legit

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently experiencing a problem where most people spawn in as spectators, and their XP doesn't stick. Until I fix this problem, I'm going to close this thread. I will post when I'm hosting again. I apologize to everyone whose XP didn't stick.

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to throw caution to the wind and re-open the lobby. I believe I've fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register