What's new

Casp's MW3 XP Lobby (60,000 XP, Gold Guns, and In-Lobby Mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Hello, MW3 players! It's been a while since I made this thread (nearly three years!) and after more than a year of not hosting I've decided to try again. I've gotten back into MW3 after a long time, and it's in a very sorry state. I see all kinds of people deranked and a lot of people running godmode. So, I decided I would try to add a little positivity to the MW3 community and host casual XP lobbies. I see a lot of people hosting in order to test out the mod menus they spent lots of money on, but I really just want to sit back and watch you guys have a good time. I won't be much of a participant.
A few things:
  • I will derank you with immense glee if you try to use a godmode class or go headless.
  • Heavy spamming of explosives (this includes noob tubes, rocket launchers, and the AC-130 killstreak) will get you kicked from the lobby. Don't turn the game into an annoying sound machine.
  • Do not leave the lobby until the host migration. Your XP will not stick if you leave early. I will always leave before the game ends naturally.
  • Do not enable double XP. You will always be disconnected immediately following a kill or a suicide.
  • If you are not level 80, getting a headshot will immediately disconnect you from the lobby. If you are not level 80, try to avoid aiming for the head.
  • Don't be loud. If you are loud I will not be hesitant to kick you.
  • Only get one kill at a time. Getting multi-kills of any sort will usually disconnect you since the game is giving you so much XP at once.
  • Please don't pay attention to me in-game. While I host these lobbies I usually do homework or watch YouTube, so I'm not going to be watching anything but the score. Go have fun in the game and get that XP!
  • Do not ask me to give you a recovery or godmode classes. I won't do it.
This lobby features:
  • ~26,000 XP per kill or suicide.
  • Six headshots = gold gun with which you got the headshots (only if you are level 80)
  • Super jump
  • Unlimited ammo
  • Fully auto guns, all the time
  • Mass care package and assault juggernaut drops
  • Access to modded perks
To join, send a friend request or private chat request to this GT: I am in the way
I will not send any invites.
Proof:

Last edited:
W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
Approved! Enjoy hosting :smile:

M

matty15231

Reaction score
invite please/ gb i stalker

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I will be hosting a few games for the next hour!

C

Cameron tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GT: Hidden Reapper 
Can u invt me again it said lobby is full?

G

GhettoBoy Drizzy

Reaction score
please invite me GT: Oh Oxzi

R

Ruiin Draaqs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inc : Ruiin Merxy 
*inv

C

Cameron tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't use Noob Tubes or he will ban u from lobby and he is Legit

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I am currently experiencing a problem where most people spawn in as spectators, and their XP doesn't stick. Until I fix this problem, I'm going to close this thread. I will post when I'm hosting again. I apologize to everyone whose XP didn't stick.

C

Casp

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I'm going to throw caution to the wind and re-open the lobby. I believe I've fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom